Part eight

A/N: Quick T/W. I can't really say anything, because it will be a spoiler. But if you are sensitive to hanging, please be careful reading this chapter. You have been warned. Enjoy💕

Laying on the bed felt like hours. My mind felt like it was going to explode with thoughts of Awsten. How come the only boy who finally is into me, turns out to be a pychopath? I love him but hate him. I love his smile, his sweetness, his touch, how he says my name with that high pitch voice. But he enjoys taking people's life's.

"It's time, darling." I sit up facing the door to see Awsten entering the room. "Awsten." I whispered in a soft but annoyed tone. "It's dark now." He said peeping out the window, moving the light grey colored curtain. "Why do I have to do this? Can't we just be together?" I asked regretting every bit of it. "I wish it were that easy." Awsten said moving closer and closer to the bed.

"Why can't it be?" I asked gulping but moving closer to him. "Because, they will come for me. They will take you and torture you. Just to hurt me." Awsten whispered softly grabbing my face moving it closer to his. I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond. Saying his name made me sick, looking at him made me fall in love. So what do I do?

"Here." He said sitting on the bed backing away. He handed me a small flashlight. "Please, don't tell me I have to go outside." I said with a whimper. "Sorry, dear." Awsten smirked kissing my forehead. "But-" "Its time. If we wait any longer the game will be ruined. He is somewhere outside but still in the campground. If you don't find him in two hours. Well, you know what happens then. Have fun." Awsten smiled running out of the room.

Anger, frustration, and love filled my body. That kiss on the forehead made me feel love, not this twisted game.

As I closed the front door behind me, I turn on the small flashlight and well, started looking. Moving the leaves on many bushes, shining the flashlight into the lake. Awsten didn't give me a shovel so he can't be underground. "God, this doesn't matter." I fell to the ground letting the sobs come. Mourning for myself, sadness and defeat come flowing over my body just like how my tears were running down my face.

I drop the flashlight and scream. Scream to the top of my lungs, crying and choking on the sobs. "Please, I'm going insane." I whispered to no one. "Someone just kill me now. Set me free from this hell." I whispered, again to no one. "Giving up already?" A mocking voice said behind me. I turn my head to see Awsten, his hands in his black jeans pockets.

His smirk turned into a frown, as he saw my crying face. "Hey, don't cry." He said running to me pulling me into a hug. Both of us sitting on the ground I shine the small flashlight into Awsten's eyes. Pushing him even more to the ground I get up and run. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled running and running more and more into the deep woods.

His voice echoing inside my hide. I ran faster and faster until. "Ow, God!" I hit the ground holding my head groaning. As the pain slowly stopped, I stood up and felt what I hit. It wasn't a branch, it wasn't a rock. It wasn't a cabin. Shaking, I slowly pick back up the flashlight I dropped from the fall. "Please, don't be." Turning on the flashlight I shine it the a branch. "No, please." I whimper feeling the tears coming back.

Stepping back, trying to get a better view. Dropping the flashlight, not saying a word. I take in what I saw. Now, knowing I wasn't going to win the game either way. "You found him." A voice said very close to my neck. The person grabbed my left hand from behind. Shivers through my whole body, feeling like bugs were under my cloths.

The young boy who could no longer speak, was hanging from a tree, a noose around his neck. His neck showed someone had sliced it, the rope went deep into the cut making me feel dizzy. "Jesus, Awsten.. how could you do that?" I asked the person behind me. I was still staring at the ten year old or so boy hanging there, lifeless. His head almost falling off due to the slice and the rope.

"He wouldn't stop asking questions." Awsten whispered in my left ear. "Let me go." I whispered trying to sound strong but the tears started to fall. "Nuh uh, baby. You know the rules." Awsten whispered again kissing the outline of my jaw. "I was going to loose anyway. You killed him before the game even started." Anger and regret filled my voice.

I needed to knock him out, but I don't want to hurt him. He's broken and confused. He doesn't know right and wrong. He needs help. I can help him, I can maybe change him. No, he is probably going to kill me in the process. It's time to throw my plan away, it's not going to work. Even if he is in love with me.

"You're sick and twisted. The way you love is disturbing." I blurted out turning to face the green haired boy. "But that's the best kind of love, darling. Not the happily ever after's, not the fairytale's. But, the unique ones." Awsten smiled that beautiful but horrific smile.

"You're sick." I stated slapping the lovely side of his face. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Was what I wanted to say but I needed to act strong. We stood there in silence. He was rubbing the side of his face where my hand had been.

"Where is Geoff and Otto?" I asked trying to control my anger. Awsten stayed silent. "Where are my best friend's?!" I yelled grabbing Awsten's shirt, slightly choking him. "Let go." He whispered. "Tell me, where are they?" I asked again this time the tears were choking me up. "You're choking me. Please, (Y/N) let go." He begged. Anger, sadness, and disgusted filled my body and mind.

"I'll ask one more time. Where are Geoff and Otto?" Awsten stayed silent again. "You're going back to not talking to me again? How does it feel to not be in control? I can kill you right now. For what you did to that poor girl, that poor young boy. What you did to me. You can get what you deserve right now!" I yelled tightening my grip on Awsten's neck. "(Y/N), you'll be a killer too, if you take my life away from me. You'll be just like me. Or you could die by your own doing and be with me forever." Disgust filled my lungs.

"I will never be nothing like you." I said dropping him to the ground, hearing his gasping for air.

"Goodbye, Awsten Knight." I said kicking him in the side. "(Y/N)?" He whispered in agony. I took one last look at the green haired murderer. My heart ached to run to him and pull him into a loving hug, telling him "I love you." Over and over again. But I couldn't.

I took off running into the woods, again. Ignoring the dangling corpse. Looking behind every second to make sure Awsten wasn't following me. "Geoff! Otto!" I yelled hoping for an answer. "Help!" I yelled again. No response. The night was silent other than my heavy breathing. I stopped in my tracks to catch a breath.

A sound of a stick breaking was heard from behind me. I turned my head, in the progress pulling something in my neck. "Awsten?" I whispered. A sharp pain took over the outside and inside my head.

I fell to the ground seeing someone walking to me. "Leave me alone." I whispered holding onto my head. The figure picked me up like a bride holding my head close to their chest. Heading in the opposite direction I was going. Darkness took over my eyes.

Someone had knocked me out.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it took awhile, I got sick again and am still sick but I pushed through! Have a nice day or night. Next one should be out within the next week😊