Part twenty five

A/N: How the frick did I not realize that Awsten has two different color eyes. I just always thought he had green, I'm so sorry if I got anything wrong in this book about his eyes😂💚

Mikey had tied me to the tree that had red paint splashed on it and left to find Geoff. Then Awsten decided to put gray duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. If I wasn't absolutely terrified, I would be super annoyed.

Awsten then sat his back against a tree that was a few inches across from me. "This feels familiar, doesn't it?" He asked with a laugh following behind. "Oh right, you can't talk. I put tape on your mouth." He said pointing out the obvious.

"Look, I didn't know that Mikey was going to come walk into my life again. But (Y/N), I promise you. I will not let him hurt you." He said, whispering the last part.

After that he kept talking about the most random things. But he never looked at me, I think he was finally feeling guilty. I mean, it was a plus for me. While he was destracted I was squeezing my wrist from the rope. I closed my eyes from the pain I was causing myself.

I then let out a big breath, my hands were free. I then ripped off the tape over my mouth. Then I stood up and ran as fast as I could, hoping Awsten wouldn't catch up. I kept looking behind me, paranoid he was catching up or following me. Without looking where I was going I bumped into someone's back, causing me to fall to the ground.

"How the hell did you get out?" Mikey laughed, reaching for my arm. God, this felt like a never ending nightmare. Without putting up a fight, he grabbed me. "Let me go." I said, feeling tears falling down from my red shot eyes.
"Now why would I do that?" He asked, squeezing my arm. I groaned from the pain.

"Oh, that hurt?" He chuckled, pulling me off the ground. "How does this feel?" He asked throwing me into a tree, making me almost fall down but he had caught me. He then forced my back to hit the tree and put a knife to my throat. He slid his hand around my waist, holding me in place so I couldn't move.

"You know, I don't get what Awsten ever saw in you. You're weak and pathetic. I mean, you get in the way of everything he does. You tried to turn him into a person he could never be. You love a horrible man that can never change." Anger has filled ever emotion in me.

"Don't you dare talk about him that way." I said with clench teeth. "Aww, did I get little (Y/N) upset?" He laughed, putting pressure on the knife. I felt a little blood come flooding out. He had sliced a little cut on my throat, making me breath heavy for air.

"You said you wouldn't hurt her!" Awsten yelled running up to Mikey. He then dropped me, to take on Awsten. "I said you grew too attach to her." He said pointing the knife at Awsten.

I then took this opportunity to run. I was holding my throat trying to make the blood stop pouring out. "Geoff!" I yelled, but groaning in pain from the cut.

I then got tackled to the ground, I looked up expected to see Mikey pinning me down. But it was Awsten. His green and blue eyes met with mine. He was on top of my holding my arms to the ground making it impossible to get up and escape.

Neither of us were saying anything, it felt weird. Just our heavy breathing was heard. "He said he wouldn't hurt you." He whispered, still trying to get control of his breathing. "Well, theres a cut in my throat." I said, gasping. Awsten's eyes went wide as he looked at my throat.

He then carefully put his hand over it just like I was until he tackled me. "Here." He said pulling out some bandages, putting one over my cut. It didn't do much, but it helped stop the bleeding. I looked at him with love and confusion in my eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.