Part Three

I look into the crappy hotel mirror and smile. "With looks like this, Awsten HAS to talk to me." I said to myself laughing afterwards.

I wait for a knock on my door by, well, the boys but in the mean time I start channel surfing through the weird cooking shows. "When are they coming? It's 8:30 pm." I said out loud sighing.

It was now 9:04 pm. Still nothing from the boys. I sigh again.

"(Y/N)!!" Otto yelled outside my door. "Finally!!" I yelled jumping off the bed and opening the door. I saw Otto, Geoff, and Awsten was standing behind them wearing a black beanie. He looked pretty cute. "Why are you guys late?" I asked with a small chuckle. "Well, Awsten would you like to answer that?" Geoff asked looking at Awsten.

Awsten blushed but didn't say anything. "He couldn't decide what beanie to wear. It was either the yellow one or the black one. He took forever." Otto laughed. "I understand that feeling." I laughed back. Awsten looked up to me with a small smile. His eyes lit up when he met mine. I wonder if mine did too.

After a little walking and awkward silence we made it to the outdoor skating rink. It was beautiful. Trees were all around with fairy lights wrapped around them. There was only maybe nine other people there so there was a lot of room to skate.

We got our ice skates and sat down to tie them. Geoff and Otto put them on with no problem and went straight to the ice leaving me and Awsten alone. I was having some trouble tying the skate. "Come on." I whispered getting a little annoyed. Then a hand covered mine which was on the laces. I looked up to see Awsten.

We both looked at each other. Not saying a word. He gently lifted my hands up. Awsten got on his knees to tie my skate. "Thank you." I whispered smiling. He smiled back and put his hand out to me. Waiting for me to take it. I blushed and placed my hand on top of his.

We both made it to the ice but I fell pulling Awsten down with me. "Wow." Geoff said skating toward us slow clapping. "Oh, shut up." I laughed getting off of Awsten. "Love birds!" Otto yelled. I looked at Awsten who was smiling. "Let's go skate." I said grabbing Awsten's hand leading the way.

After a little bit of skating Awsten fell and pulled me down with him making me land on top of him. "I'm sorry." I giggled and starting getting up. Awsten then grabbed my hand pulling me down closer.

"Stay." Awsten said not breaking eye contact.

"Awsten?" I whispered trying to hide my shocked tone. He finally talked to me. I was lost for words.

"Again?!" Geoff yelled skating up to us. "I guess the ice wants us to stay this way." I laughed. "Well, sorry to burst your bubble but it's time to go." Otto said skating up. "Okay." Awsten said helping me up. "Let's go, (Y/N)." Awsten smiled linking our arms together. Geoff and Otto jaws dropped and stood there in silence. My jaw also dropped.

"Why's everyone acting weird? Let's go to the rv. We have a show tomorrow." Awsten said walking toward the exit with me.

After getting to the rv I climb up on the small top bunk. "Who said you're get top bunk?" Geoff laughed trying to pull me down. "NO! My kingdom! Put me down!" I yelled laughing. "You guys are so weird." Otto laughed. There was silence. "Put the queen back in her kingdom!" Otto yelled trying to take me from Geoff. All I could hear was laughing. It's nights like these that make me think everything will work out.

After joking around for awhile we all decided to go to bed. "I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys." I said yawning. "Wait, we are near a abounded camping ground. There's so much woods around it. Do you guys wanna go explore it tomorrow?" Otto asked with a huge smile. "That's sick! I heard the reason they closed it down was that the whole camp was murdered one night. No one found the killer." Geoff said putting a flashlight under his chin.

"Dork, but yeah! That sounds like fun." I said climbing up to the top bunk closing the curtain on the outside.

I woke up to feeling a cold breeze hitting my skin. "Where's the heater?" I whispered rubbing my eyes. I open the curtain to see darkness. I look at my phone. "2:13 am" I groan knowing I could go back to sleep but was too cold.

I quietly step off of my bunk putting my blanket around me. I saw the flashlight Geoff used last night sitting on the table. I grabbed it and turned it on. Like a scene out of a horror movie.

The rv door was wide open. My heart dropped to my stomach. I wake up Geoff and Otto. "Guys, the door is open. It was locked before we went to bed." I said whispering. "Awsten gets hot during the night so he probably opened it. He couldn't sleep cause it was too hot." Geoff said in a sleepy voice going back to sleep.

I thought about waking Awsten up but I guess he didn't sleep much so I didn't want to wake him up if he finally fell asleep. I didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Okay, thank you." I whispered to Geoff. I went to the door to close it. But something didn't feel right. None of this did. I felt like someone was in trouble. Something was wrong.

I grabbed my jacket and headed out toward the abounded camp grounds. Now, I know this was stupid but I felt uneasy about this whole situation. I turned on the flashlight that started flickering. "God dang. Ugh." I hit the flashlight a couple times. A little light led me to the rocky path.

I took a deep breath and started walking down the path.

While walking I smelled a horrible odor. I put my shirt to my noise to try to block it out, but it didn't help much. I looked around to see if there was a dead animal but nothing. There was nothing.

I kept walking to try to get away from the smell, but it kept growing stronger and stronger. I made it to the bathrooms which had a dumpster near it.

I started walking toward the smell. My heart pounding. One trash bag. Fly's flying around it. "Oh god." I whispered. The bag wasn't tied all the way.

I looked into it. The sight was horrifying. I dropped my flashlight letting out a bloody murder scream, ignoring the necklace that was next to the trash bag that was leaking blood.