Part one

Your point of view:

I look through the square in my camera to see Awsten in focus. I hope he doesn't jump or another photo will be blurry. Awsten is very hyper but doesn't talk much. I've asked his band mates also my closest friends Otto and Geoff why he doesn't talk. They gave me a surprise look. They said he never shuts up and doesn't know what I mean.

Whenever I try to talk with Awsten his eyes go wide and he walks away. It doesn't matter the setting. After a show, in the RV, at a award ceremony. You name it, he won't talk to me. Now, a thing about me I over think everything. I think he hates me or likes me. I know, totally opposite things. He is a hard person to read.

I take a few more pictures then go back stage and wait till the show is over. I love hearing the crowd clap and scream after a song is over. It brings joy to me knowing the boys are bringing happiness. The crowd yelled the loudest they could. The show was over.

I saw the boys come backstage giving each other high fives. "Good job guys!" I said pulling Geoff and Otto in for a hug. I was looking around for Awsten to see if he would talk to me. Like I do ever show. I saw he was over at the food table. I walk over with confidence.

"Hey, Awsten! Good job tonight." I said smiling. He smiled back then nod his head at me. "Th-" "Hey Awsten come here!" Otto yelled interrupting Awsten. I felt the frustration come over me. Awsten was finally going to talk to me. The purple hair boy went over to Otto talking. I got some food and sat with Geoff.

He probably saw on my face I was annoyed. "What happened?" He asked with a concerned look. I tried to hold back but the words came out like vomit. "Awsten finally almost talked to me but Otto interrupted! I'm so, UGH!" I said raising my voice. He laughed. "I really can't think about Awsten being silent." Geoff said crossing his legs. "I don't understand? He talks to you guys no problem." I said taking a sip of my water.

"Maybe he has a crush on you?" Geoff said laughing. I spit my water out, which made my shirt a little wet. "Okay, I was just stating a possibility but okay." Geoff said chuckling. I didn't respond. "You like him, don't you?" He asked gently hitting my shoulder. "NO! How am I suppose to like someone who doesn't even talk to me! The only time I hear him talk is when he sings at shows!" I yelled standing up.

I guess Awsten and Otto heard since they looked at me with a confuse look. "Yikes." Geoff whispered. Awsten looked at me with a concerned and sad look. "I- um. I wasn't talking about um you." I lied. "Liar." Geoff whispered to me. "Shut up." I whispered back.

Awsten walked over to me handing me a napkin he had for his food. It wasn't used. "What is this for?" I asked. He kept his mouth closed and pointed at my wet shirt. "Oh, yeah. Thank you." I said grabbing the napkin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I plopped down on the soft hotel bed. Awsten almost talked to me. What was he going to say? Was Geoff right? Maybe Awsten likes me and is too nervous to say anything because he's worried he will say the wrong thing? Maybe he just doesn't like me as a person? Then why did he give me his napkin?

Ugh, shut up brain.