Part twenty one

Awstens point of view:

She really thought we've changed, huh? How can someone as evil and crazy as us change so easy? Stupid pathetic girl. You don't truly know someone unless you are them.

Your point of view:

I woke up from a noise coming from the bedroom door. I went to open my eyes but was stopped. There was a blindfold over them. I start to panic and try to take it off, causing me to pull my wrist. They were tied to what seemed like an armrest of a chair. I went to scream, but also couldn't do that. There was tape keeping me from making any noise.

I swear if this is some kinky stuff, I will kill him. I start kicking the floor trying to alert the person under me. Hoping they will hear me. "Stop that." I immediately quit kicking.

I felt someone's breath on my face, it made me shiver. I closed my eyes, not like I had a choice. I felt the fabric lift off my face. I opened my eyes to see Awsten inches from my face. He didn't say anything, he only walked to the closed door. He slid his back against it causing him to sit down. 

He pulled out something from his back pocket. It looked small at first but oh it wasn't. It was a huge kitchen knife. I yelled many muffle screams, hoping someone would hear me. "You really started to trust me again." He started laughing.

"I fooled you so easily! Do you really think someone as messed up as me would changed in a matter of weeks? You're just like those people at the hospital. I mean they gave me free will. They trusted me so much just because I was nice and didn't cause problems. Like come on! They let me visited you alone. Even Travis trusted me!" He was laughing hysterically. His laugh used to be so sweet and calming, now it makes me feel in free for my life.

"The voices never went away. We just came to an agreement. If someone is near, they shut up. If no one is around, they talk to me without ever taking a breath. We still can't believe that you fell for our trap. Come on, (Y/N) I have killed many people. I have seen so many horrific things, I can't change. This is who I am and the man that you still love." Awsten said showing me a huge smile.

I looked at him with horror in my eyes. I muffled out, "What are you talking about?" But he of course couldn't understand me. "What was that?" You have a little something over your mouth." He said with a load of laughter. I slightly rolled my eyes so he couldn't see I was doing it.

"Okay, here's the plan. Of course we're not going to stay here. I'm going to take you somewhere, let's say familiar. I'm going to knock you out again and then you'll see what happens next." Awsten got up from the ground and put the knife in his back pocket. I start screaming and kicking the floor. "Stop that." He leaned in toward me. I yank my head back as far as I could.

He then put his mouth right next to my ear. "Don't move." I closed my eyes tight, the only sound to be heard was my heavy breathing. Something sharp went into my neck causing me to flinch. I felt my eyes trying to roll back. I heard Awsten talking but it was all muffled. I then felt my head fall.

---------------------

I felt my arms throbbing in pain. It felt like they were tied to something. I opened my eyes to see that my hands were tied to a low ceiling. They were holding me up a little off the ground. It would explain why my arms hurt so bad, they are supporting my body weight.

I heard a noise coming from in front of me, I turned my head quickly. Causing a muscle in my neck to be pulled. I gasp from the pain. I then ignored it and looked ahead of me. I saw Awsten sitting on a chair. But it wasn't just a chair. It was the chair that Otto sat in while Awsten beat him for days. There was dry blood still on it.

I looked closer and saw Awsten sharping a knife. I become paralyzed in fear. He looked over at me, I closed my eyes quickly hoping he didn't see I was watching him. "I know you're awake." He giggled.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked opening my eyes. He didn't respond. He got out of the chair and walked over to me. He then crouched to my level. I turned my head so I didn't have to look at him.

"Hey, jelly bean." He whispered grabbing my face so I had to look him. My heart started beating faster and faster. Just like a teen.

He leaned in closer. Making my face rush with blood. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you. I'm just going to simply talk to you." He said with a slight chuckle. "If you're going to kill me just do it. Don't taunt me or make me play any of your stupid games. Just stab me." I said with anger radiating off of me. "Why would I kill the person who saved my life?" He asked with fake puppy dog eyes. "In your words, you do have a twisted way of love."

He ignored me. "Do you recognize this room?" He asked standing up and walking back to the chair. "Yeah, I do." I said with tears coming down my eyes. They weren't from sadness, they were from anger. "You know, it's your fault he died." Awsten said taking out his knife, he started sharping again.

I looked at the ground, not responding. Yeah, it was my fault. I was the one who made us escape. If I didn't then he would still be alive. Nevermind, he probably would have died by this time. Awsten was beating him horribly, he was even half dead when I saw him.

"But don't beat yourself up about it." He said breaking the silence. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked trying to change the subject. "To mess with your head. Wouldn't it be so great to be just like me" He laughed, looking down at his knife. "What are you doing to do to me?" I asked with fear taking over me.

"You're going to be my experiment. I'm going to corrupt your mind to the point you don't remember what being sane feels like. I will make you have your own voices in your head. Then we can finally understand eachother." He said with a slight smile. He then got up and walked over to a shelf. He used the knife to open up a cardboard box that was sitting there.

He grabbed something from inside it and slowly turned around to face me. "You said you don't like my games." He said shaking whatever he was holding to make a sound. "But you don't make the rules." He was holding a jar, a jar full of teeth. I scream in horror.

"Welcome to your hell (Y/N), I hope you enjoy your stay."

---------------------

A/N: I pulled a sneaky one on you
👉😎👉 ALSO HOLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO #2 ON THE WATERPARKS HASHTAG. Not really sure how it works but it makes me happy either way🥰 Also high definition is one of the best fandoms songs, like it makes me cry ever time🥺