Part fourteen

"What the hell does that mean?" I stood up from the floor, anger filling me. "Yeah, you probably heard I killed both." Awsten laughed. I scoff, feeling ready to yell. "You killed Otto, you killed Geoff. You told me you did!" I screamed running up to him. I grabbed the colour of his white prison jumpsuit. "I lied." He smiled. Anger, disgust, fear filled me.

"Tell me the truth now, or I'll happily watch you get killed in a few days." I laughed, his cocky smile drained to a nervous expression.

"Okay. Just let me go and I'll tell you." I let go of his colour and stood right in front of him. He took a deep breath. "As you saw, I killed Otto. I didn't kill Geoff, everyone thought I did by the state he was in. I got news that the doctors tried to save him, but his heart stopped. That's when they announced him dead, but then a miracle happened. His heart started pumping and now he is in a coma."

I stood there, speechless. "You okay darling?" Awsten asked with a smile. I clenched my fist, staring at him. "What hospital is he at?" I asked in heavy breaths. "That's not fun. How about you guess? I'll give you clues." I've had enough. I fired my fist into Awsten's face, making him fall off the stool. I sat down next to him on my knees. I grabbed his green hair to lift his head up. There was blood pouring from his left nostril.

"Let's try this again. What hospital is he at?" I asked yanking his hair. "I see I've rubbed off on you." He chuckled, looking up at me. "Tell me now." I clenched my teeth. "Visiting hours are over." The guard said coming into the room. "What the hell happened here?" He asked walking up to Awsten. "Oh, that." I said letting go of his hair causing his face to smash into the ground.

"It's fine, he'll die in a few days anyway." The guard said. "Not really." I whispered so he didn't hear me. I went to the door, opening it ready to leave. "(Y/N)." Awsten said. I looked back to see the guard helping him off the ground. I raise my right eyebrow at him. "Have a good day." He put on a big smile. I walked out and slammed the door, not responding.

I sit in the passengers seat in Travis's black car. He seemed to notice that I was pale as a ghost. "You okay?" He asked starting the car. "Geoff." Was all I could say until I started crying. Why do I have to be so weak? Why do I have to cry so much? "Geoff?" Travis asked pulling out of the prison. "He's alive." I whispered. "He's what?" "He's alive."

"(Y/N), what? How do you know?" He asked turning the wheel. "Awsten, he told me." Travis sighed. "You can't believe him (Y/N). He's a liar. Did he tell you what hospital?" He turned left. "No." I responded sliding down the seat. "I'm sorry, but Geoff is dead." Travis said pulling into my apartment.

"Go eat something and lay down. That will help." I opened the car door and stepped out. "Thank you." I smiled and went to the door of my apartment.

I stepped inside and fell onto the couch. "Geoff is dead." I whispered to myself. "Why can't you just accept that?" I start scratching my right wrist. "Idiot." I grabbed the pillow that was laying on the couch. I put my face into it, and screamed. The scream was so loud, it made my voice give out.

"I don't care if Geoff is dead or alive. I'm going to find him. I need him." I grab my keys and rush out the door. I walk down the dirty grey sidewalks. I bump into people's shoulders but neither of us say anything.

"Hi, is a Geoff Wigington here?" I asked the nurse sitting behind a desk. "Are you family?" She asked giving me a stink eye. I rolled my eyes. "We're best friends." I gave her a fake smile. She looked through papers on her desk. "No, we don't have him." She said taking out a pen. "Okay, thank you." I left the hospital, frustrated. "Only four more to go." I sighed to myself.

"Hey, do you have a Geoff Wigington here?" I asked again with a sigh. "Um, I'm not sure let me check." She smiled at me. "What's your relationship?" She asked clicking on the computer. "Close friends." I smiled. "Okay." She kept clicking. "Oh, yes. He's here." I looked up with light in my eyes. "Really?" I whispered. "Yes, he's in room 213." "Oh my god, thank you so much!" I yelled running to the elevator.