greetings

12:00 pm
Six months after arrival
You take off your apron and swipe a drink from behind the bar and head out to take a break. Most people at this time would step out to smoke, but the thought of inhaling more fumes than you did everyday living in hell made you sick.

You lean against the wall in the alley and take a swig from the bitter out of date soda (since you didn't like to drink) enjoying the way it burned your throat, giving you the illusion of still being alive. You sigh, it was times like these that you enjoyed, peaceful and almost calm. You're almost done with the drink when you hear a blood curdling scream. You drop the bottle startled and it shatters with an abnormal loudness to it.

"Shit!" You hiss quietly. It was no use trying to hide, as anyone out on the hunt would know where you were. Your curiosity peaks and you peer around the corner. You see dozens of dead bodies, and even recognize a few of them as the people you had served at the bar. Then you see the all to familiar figure, standing over his kills. You start to back up, not wanting to end up like the rest of the demons out there, and slip on the broken glass of your bottle. "Ow..." You murmur as little glass pieces stick themselves into your hands.

"Ah, why there you are!" The Radio Demon snaps around, now facing you. "All of these people, and they still wouldn't give you up fast enough." He lets out a long sadistic laugh. You try and stand up, but feel as if something is pinning you down.

"W-what the" you choke out before you lose all ability to speak, the feeling of someone pressing on your throat makes itself present.

"Now, now, wouldn't want our little lunch escaping now would we?" The Radio Demon hisses at you. He slowly moves toward you, and the buzzing in your fingers intensifies as you start to black out, air a thing of the past. Your vision blackens, and you go limp, only to hear a grunt of pain and the air returns to you. You breath in and out sporadically, taking in the sweetly sour air. Damn you couldn't get enough air.

"Dirty little look-alike!" The Radio Demon hisses inwards, and stalks quickly over to you. The little bitch! You hear his voice, but his mouth doesn't move. You slither back until you hit the wall, looking around desperately for someone, anyone, a way out. But no one was going to help you. No one was dumb enough to mess with The Radio Demon. His hands lunge for your neck, and he hisses again, the electricity in your fingers buzzing stronger than ever before. You slide up the wall, trying to get a little more distance between him and your throat. He claws at his hand, seeming desperate. The smile finally falls off his face and his expression turns to one of panic. He pulls the glove off of his slender pointed hand, and looks at in confusion. He turns it over again and again, inspecting it. He looks up at you, almost in disgust, and disappears. You relax and slide back down the wall, playing with your long hair thinking about what happened. You inspect your own hands, the buzzing feeling completely gone.

"What the hell was that?" You murmur to yourself as you get up and head back into the bar. There were fewer demons in here than usual, but that was pretty understandable considering that there was a massacre out front. "Hey sir, I'm gonna take the rest of the day off." You wave to your boss and leave, shivers going down your spine.

Itty bitty time skippy

When you reach the apartment, you change into a simple loose fitting crop top and some ripped jeans. You only had one real area that you ever felt safe since you had gotten to hell, and that still wasn't your home. This apartment was shady af. You walk outside, pulling on your plain tennis shoes. It was a long walk to where you were going. Your apartment complex was on the outskirts of hell, a few blocks away from Imp City actually.

An hour later you arrive at the tower that you had appeared here in hell on top of, and go up the flights of stairs. Once at the top you get on the rail and lift yourself onto the roof, where you sit down, looking out over the tall buildings that made up the main part of town.

"The view up here really is beautiful isn't it?" A staticy voice coo's at you. Your face go pale and your blood runs still. "It would be a shame if you were to fall dear, come over here." You stand up and turn around, greeted by a slightly annoyed looking smile.

"Did you not learn your lesson earlier?" You hiss at him. You didn't know what you had done, but whatever it was, was good enough to keep him away. He narrows his eyebrows, glaring at you.

"I came up here to be civil doll." He spits at you. "I thought if someone is going around making me think my hand is on fire I might as well get to know them." You flush, embarrassed at your own rudeness.

"Oh, sorry." You murmur. He waves off your apology and walks up to you, offering his hand.

"My name is Alastor dear. I am pleased to officially meet you." You take his hand and he turns it, placing a light kiss on the back. Such a gentleman. You giggle and blush quietly to yourself.

"My name is (Y/N) it's nice to meet you too Alastor." He flashes a smile at you, and you smile a pleasant one back. When he wasn't trying to kill you, he was quite nice.

"That is a nasty little ability you have dear." He muses. You look down at your hands, still not even sure what you had done.

"Thank you? I don't really know what I did." You mutter.

"Don't know what you did? Darling, you made me feel pain like I haven't since I lived!" He laughed loudly.

"Oh well I'm sorry." You tell him.

"No worry at all (Y/N). We can learn how to control that. But for now, I must be taking my leave!" And with that he melts away leaving you with your thoughts on the roof.

(1082 words)
This one was really fun to write I hope you all enjoyed! I'm going to be introducing the hotel soon enough don't worry! The pic for this chapter is what I imagined you looking like when you arrived in hell