The end is near (not really don't worry)

Your pov

You step out of the shower and put a towel around your hair and body.

"Alastor have you seen my hoodie and shorts?" You call out. A Few moments later a knock sounds on the bathroom door. You walk over and poke your head out. Alastor was wearing just a large pink shirt and some sleeping shorts. His eyes were droopy with sleep and he looked like he just wanted to lay down on the floor and go back to sleep. "Still not a morning person I see." He shakes his head and yawns.

"Here you go." He hands you your clothes and places a small peck on the tip of your nose. You poke his and duck back into the bathroom before he could retaliate.

Time skips are back sneetches

You finish styling your hair and walk out of the room to go meet Angel downstairs.

"Where are you going dear?" Alastor says as you swing a plain black purse over your shoulder.

"Me and Angel are going shopping. I won't be gone long." You smile and give Alastor a quick hug before grabbing the knob to the door.

"Do you need me to come with you? It's dangerous out there." Alastor gives you a concerned look, and reaches for your arm.

"No, I'm a big girl I can handle myself." You stick your tongue out at him and turn back to the door. "Besides, could you really handle a whole day of Angel Dust?" Alastor makes a sour face and shakes his head.

"No, I suppose not." You laugh and wave goodbye, heading downstairs to leave.

"Morning Angel!" You call out as you reach the lobby.

"Mornin' sweet cheeks!" You laugh and walk up to the main doors, waiting for Angel. Instead of his normal attire of a white and pink suit, he has on a grey off the shoulder sweater, tiny black shorts and his normal boots.

"I like the shirt." You say, poking at it playfully.

"Damn right you do!" Angel laughs and opens the door for you. "Your outfit is plain boring!" You shake your head and go outside. "Whatcha wanna do first? Sex toys, lingerie?"

"How about no?" I could use some new pajamas though." Angel groans and plays with his hair.

"Your no fun!" He stomps away, then stops and turns back to you. "I don't have a car." He mumbles.

"We can take Alastors if you don't touch anything." Angel rolls his eyes and walks over to the car.

"No promises."

TIME SKIP FIGHT ME

You and Angel had raided more than one store of most of their belongings. Most of the owners were more than willing to just hand over the store in exchange for you to not hurt them. You felt bad, and hated this reputation, but it did come in handy. You had gotten this nice new day dress for free. It had a black top half with sleeves that stopped at about your elbows, and had a lace and about your belly button. The lace was in a strip of red plaid and led to a short red plaid skirt that had some longer, and some shorter bits. Sadly, you had to cut a little hole in the back for your tail. Does Alastor have a tail? Your train of thought is interrupted by Angel tugging at your dress.

"That dress is so cute (y/n)." Angel says while fiddling with the skirt. He had found some new lingerie that he liked, and had begged you to let him wear it out of the store. Luckily, you managed to talk him out of it.

"Better than the hoodie?" You tease. He sticks out his tongue and pretends to gag.

"That trashcan over there would be better than the hoodie." Angel says, fluffing his hair as you walk back to the car. He had all six arms out so that he could carry the insane amount of stuff he bought.