The countdown

Your pov

Twelve hours before the cleanse.

You throw a handful of confetti at Alastor and giggle as he starts, nearly jumping out of his skin.

"(y/n) my dear, I am going to have to ask you to refrain from throwing that god-for-saken paper at me." He nearly hisses as he notices one on his nose, flicking it off with a long slender finger.

"Oh but it's so fun Al!" You chirp, hand fiddling with the paper crown you had made, safely hidden behind your back.

"No!" Alastor glares at you, and you dart forward, wrapping your arms around him.

"Oh I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me!" You whine dramatically. You feel Alastor sigh and relax, and take it as your time to strike. Jumping up you hook the small crown on his head, dancing backwards to avoid his anger. He shakes his head vigorously to knock the crown off, messing up his fluffy hair in the process. You giggle as he fixes his hair, slowly walking forward wrapping your arms around his slim waist. He sighs and hugs you back, pulling you down gently on the bed. You lay there, curled up in a ball, legs tangled together, your head on his chest. Looking out the window you can see demons scrambling around, doing last minute preparations.

Alastor reaches one arm behind him and pulls the blinds closed.

"Let's forget about the world, just for today." You look down, startled by his words, and Alastor moves his hand to the back of your head, gently letting his soft fingers explore through the tangled knots. He pulls your head down so your lips meet, and kisses you longingly. You move your hands to his hair, and move your body over his, pressing yourself down gently on him. Alastor moves one hand down to cup the small of your back, pulling you down farther. Alastor has his boundaries, so you start to pull back gently. You both take a breath, and Alastor looks into your eyes lovingly. He then leans back in, rolling on top of you in the process. He plants quick gentle kisses up and down your neck, hitting that sweet spot almost every time. Your breath catches and you bite your lip to avoid letting out a moan. You purr lightly instead, and feel Alastor giggle against your neck. You gently kiss Alastors ear, hugging him close. Alastor stops, and slides you down so that he's wrapped protectively around you. You sigh, and let yourself drift off into a gentle sleep.

Ten hours before the cleanse.

You step out of the shower to see Alastor pulling his suspenders up. He smiles at you and passes you your day dress, already knowing what you would want to wear. You thank him, and step out of the bathroom to get dressed. Both of you finally ready, you take Alastors hand and walk out of the room.

"(y/n) dear, do you wish to come with me to get the supplies for tonight?" Alastor looks down at you, waiting for an answer.

"Sure! That sounds fun!" You reach the lobby and wave to Charlie as you go out the door. "We're going shopping, be back soon!" Charlie waves to you, and you open the door, pulling Alastor out into the world with you.

"Your looking ravishing today my dear!" Alastor laughs to himself as a group of demons scream and run at the sight of you two. You blush lightly and playfully hip bump Alastor.

"You cheese ball." Alastor snorts at the comment and leans down, gently kissing the tip of your nose.

"Why don't we get coffee first? Enjoy this calm day?" You nod in agreement, and follow Alastor to a nearby cafe. He opens the door for you and as he steps in, the whole joint goes quiet. All through the cafe were demons just trying to enjoy what could easily be their last day existing, then BOOM! The Radio Demon and Puppet master come waltzing in. Your horrifying reputation had died down a little, as you haven't joined Alastor in his rampages for a good while. Alastor has also calmed down a bit, but people still fear him. Honestly probably a good decision. Alastor walks up to the counter and orders, then tells you he's going to go get a table. You watch as he walks away, every now and then shifting his coat to cover his tail. You giggle and turn back to the horrified cashier.