A drunken deer

Mimzys face here tho XD
_______________________________________

Your pov

You stood on the small stool as Nifty got measurements for your new suit. Alastor was in the back of the room humming a tune to himself and rummaging through some fabrics.

"Nifty?" You ask, watching the small girl dart around you.

"Yeh?" She chirps in her sweet little voice.

"Are you, or were you ever, scared of Alastor?" You look down, ashamed of the question.

"No, he's always been so nice to me!" She replies. "Why do you ask?" Visions of the hatred and bloodlust in his eyes flash through your mind. His sadistic laughter tears at your brain.

"No reason, just curious if he's as bad as people say he is." You lie.

"(y/n), Alastor would never hurt you!" Nifty hugs your leg and giggles as Alastor comes over and lifts her by the back of her dress.

"I heard my name?" Alastor flashes a charming smile at you.

"Just talking about how good you are at sewing." You look down. You hated lying to him but what you had seen earlier today had put you on edge.

"Is something the matter my dear fawn?" Alastor comes over, resting one hand on your shoulder.

"No, no nothings wrong." Alastor hums and rubs his chin, suddenly pointing to the high dark ceiling.

"I know what will cheer you up!" Alastor grabs your wrist gently and pulls you over to one of his wardrobes. He opens it and starts rummaging. "Here, try this on!" He hands you what appears to be a black sparkly dress.

"Uhm, okay. Any particular reason?" You take the dress and look at him.

"Try it on first." He pushes you towards the small changing room, and you giggle.

"Okay, okay!" You step in and pull on the tight short dress. It had a thin string that went around your neck and tied in the back to replace the sleeves. It hit you just above the knee and clung to you tightly but you could still move around comfortably. It shimmered in the light when you moved and some of the glitter had gotten on your hands, leaving them like the dress. You step out of the room and get greeted by a round of applause. Nifty was bouncing up and down clapping her hands together. Alastor stood with both of his arms behind his back with his coat draped over one arm. His smile widens as the light bounces off of the dress. "Well?" Alastor takes a step closer and kisses the back of your hand.

"Your spectacular." You turn redder than a tomato and mutter a thank you.

"Now, care to explain why you had me try this on?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go to my friends pub with me tonight! Get your mind off of whatever is bothering you!" Alastor smiles, and you could swear there was the slightest dusting of pink on his cheeks.

"I would love to." You reply. Your answer is greeted with a few 'wonderfuls' and things of the sort. Alastor slips his coat on, ruffles Niftys hair, and holds his arm out to you. You hesitate just for a second before taking his arm and heading out into the warm hell night.

Time skip cause writer's block sucks

Walking to the bar you could already hear an almost angelic voice echoing down the street. Finally you stop in front of what sounded like was the source of the sound. Alastor opens the door for you like the gentle man he was and you walk in. Alastor slides in behind you and waves to a plump flapper looking girl getting off of the stage.