A hellish death

Warning! This chapter is going to deal with some very heavy topics such as abuse and sucide. Reader discretion advised. 

7:00 Am 

Sometime in hell

Alastor’s house

You jolt upward to the feeling of someone punching you in the stomach. Your eyes fly open to see a giggling Nifty sitting on you.

“Morning (y/n)!” She chirps sliding off of you and sitting next to you. 

“Morning Nifty.” You grumble sliding out of bed. Nifty hops off the bed and ducks out of your room to the sound of someone, most likely Alastor calling for her. You walk over and close the door, undressing and going to the little bathroom that was attached to your bedroom. Once in there you take a shower washing your hair. When you get out you go back to your room, ready to put back on the dress, when you see a white shirt and dark maroon slacks with a pair of suspenders sitting at the foot of your bed. 

“Thanks.” You smile and pull the button up shirt on, and it goes halfway down your thighs, completely covering your hands. You pull on the pants, discovering them to be much too long. You giggle, looking in the mirror seeing what you could now tell were Alastor's oversized clothes basically swallowing you whole. You roll up your sleeves to above your elbows, cuff your pants, and tuck the shirt in heading to grab the suspenders. Once fully dressed you put on minimal make up and smell the familiar savory scent of bacon cooking. You put your hair up in a messy bun and walk out of your room overlooking the dining room and see Al making breakfast. 

“Morning!” You call down to him and he turns his head giving you a small smile. 

“Morning (y/n)!” He calls back to you. You walk over to the stairs and head into the kitchen, sitting down at the counter in front of  the stove. “Did you sleep well?” 

“I did! That bed is so comfortable.” Alastor puts a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of you, along with a small glass of orange juice and syrup. “Thank you!” You wait for Alastor to come around the counter with his food, an undercooked piece of meat, to start eating. 

“I was thinking that today after we get you some of your own clothes,” Alastor pauses, looking you up and down sitting in his shirt, his smile widening. “That we could work on learning how to work your ability.” You nod, stuffing a bit of pancake in your mouth. 

“Sounds good!” You say after swallowing. “I can’t thank you enough for letting me stay here, this means alot to me.” You flash a shy smile at him, and he returns it by relaxing his, making it more approachable.

“It’s really nothing dear.” He replies, cutting into his meat with a large knife.   

Alastors P.O.V

(y/n) sat nibbling on her food, with every bite her making a satisfied noise. Taking her into my home was a strange thing, and I never meant to do it. Just seeing her last night wearing her dress, smiling widely, it made me realize something. My dear little doe, wasn’t meant to be down here. She was much too pure to be in hell. I could almost feel the kind soul radiating out of her. Now there was just the question of whether or not I corrupt that soul, twist it to fit my needs. To do that first I would need to figure out why she’s down here. 

“(y/n), may I ask you something?” I turn to look at her, wiping my mouth with a napkin. 

“Sure, whats up?” She replies, giving me a shining smile. 

“How did you die?” With that question the smile drops off of her face, replaced by a frown, and she looks away. 

“Why do you want to know?” She whispers, looking back at me with confusion written on her face.