Broken Trust Part 2

Lori POV:

After we got arrested...Luna and I were lucky to share a cell together. The rest of us...were at juvie and all of us were taking classes. To say that our lives changed would be an understatement...For one all of our boyfriends dumped us. Not like it was a surprise since we pushed our sister to the breaking point. Secondly...I lost my scholarship which made me mad at first, but I quickly calmed down. I deserved it...we lost everything except for each other..in fact the only family members who visited was Pop Pop and Aunt Sheryl. Both were disappointed in all of us especially when they learned the whole story from Lincoln who immediately forgave Luan for her mistake.

Something that all of us over looked when we stopped being Luan's sisters and became her biggest bullies. Bullies who can never do the things that I loved again until they're released out of prison. We were all sentenced to 3-4 years in prison... a time that would give more time for our thoughts. Thoughts about how awful we've been to Luan...who was recovering thanks to a support group that she joined a couple of weeks ago.

"Man..This sucks." Luna said.

"Deal with it. Besides it can be worse...we could've been assigned to one of the other prisoners in the other cells..prisoners who would molest us the first chance that they got." I said.

"How do you think the others are doing?" Luna asked..changing the subject. 

"Last I heard...Lynn was involved in a fight after someone insulted her. The others are okay...I hope. I just wish that we never did what we did..." I said. We both kept silent before one of the guards ushered us into a room with our other sisters sitting looking confused.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"A support group reached out to us and said that someone needed to talk to you to finally get closure." The guard said before he walked away...only to come back with someone who we haven't seen in a couple of weeks..

Luan.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋