Revenge

Lola POV:

After Mommy left to check on Luan and Daddy went to return our stuff back to their respective stores. The rest of us finally started to plot revenge against Luan for getting us in trouble except for Leni and Lily.

"Guys...Didn't you hear that Lincoln would be disgusted at us for our behavior...so why don't we stop before we make Luan do something really drastic." Leni said.

"Are you kidding? Luan must have told on us and made us get in trouble." Lori said.

"But what if it wasn't Luan...What If it was someone else?" Leni asked.

"Poo Poo." Lily said.

"Oh Please...It May be a trick to make us not be mad at Luan." Luna said.

"But..." Leni started, but stopped once she noticed that we were clearly not listening to anything that she said.

"I'm going to check on Luan. And I hope whatever you're planning won't blow up in your faces." Leni said as she lifted up Lily to check on Luan.

"So what are we going to do?" Lana asked.

"Lola...Do you have blackmail on Luan?" Lynn said.

"Of course I do." I said.

"Well let's expose Luan to the entire school including what she did this past April Fools Day." Lisa said.

"Let me get my cellphone and long into my social media accounts. Time for Luan to pay..dearly." Lynn said. As she left, part of me screamed to stop and told me that Lincoln wouldn't be pleased on what we're doing to Luan, but I kept that part buried deep inside me. Lincoln will be proud of us and will thank us for making Luan's life a living hell. 

Won't he?

Rita POV:

As I checked on Luan...I noticed that Luan had dark circles underneath her eyes. Making me frown...What kind of mother am I? I never noticed my babies pain until it was pointed out by Luan's friend. Someone who was keeping a closer eye on her better that I did. Me...her mother. But did I deserve to be called that..after ignoring the pain that she was under thanks to her sisters. Sisters who probably didn't learn their lesson and could still be blaming her for getting them in trouble.

Suddenly I heard someone knock and silently enter. It was Leni and Lily..who had frowns on their faces when they spotted Luan.

"Are we bothering you?" Leni asked.

"No. What brings you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to check on Luan and apologize to her for my actions as of late. I never realized that we were pushing Luan towards her breaking point until you pointed it out." Leni said.

"At least two of you are remorseful. I'm also guessing that the other's aren't." I said. Leni didn't say anything which just confirmed my suspensions...sighing I gently stroked my fingers through Luan's hair hoping that nothing terrible would happen to her. In the next couple of days...

My hopes would be broken.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋