Truth Comes Out

*Has some language and violence

Rita POV:

When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, the staff took my baby boy to surgery. I felt tears coming to my eyes when I heard what they planned to do to Lincoln. Why? Why was I so scared of Luan during April 1st? I'm supposed to be his mother and instead of handling this...I just let Luan go overboard with her pranks. Well that ends today..After we learn what injuries Lincoln has then she's so grounded.

"Lynn...We have to punish Luan for this." I Said.

"I agree with you Rita. She has gone too far this time." Lynn stated. Lynn and I waited for the girls to show up so we can question Luan about the prank that she pulled. When the girls arrived, I saw that every single one of them were devastated. However before I could comfort them..I needed to get to the bottom of this prank.

"Mom...Where's Lincoln?" Lola Asked.

"He's in surgery. We'll know his condition once they're done, but right now your father and I have some questions for your sister." I stated.

"Luan...I know that the house didn't explode on it's own. So I only have one question for you...How did this happen?" I Asked.

"I waited for Lincoln to come downstairs from his room and when I spotted him...I..I." Luan started.

"You What?" Lori Asked.

"I put on a clown mask and pulled a gun on him." Luan said.

"What?! Where the heck did you get a gun from anyway?" Lori yelled.

"We'll get to that later Lori. But right now...I want to know how the house exploded and how Lincoln got trapped under debris." I Said while trying not to lose my temper. 

"Lincoln managed to run away towards the kitchen when I shot a bullet which managed to miss Lincoln and get the stove instead." Luan continued.

"And let me guess...The stove exploded which made the roof collapse on Lincoln. I'm sorry to say this in front of you girls, but WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING LUAN?" I Said.

"I..I wasn't." Luan started, but I stopped her.

"Of course you weren't. Young lady, this was completely inexcusable of you. Your father and I have obviously been doing a terrible job since you think that pointing a gun at your brother was good for a laugh." I yelled.

"Yeah!!" The other girls yelled.

"Linky is fighting in the hospital because of you. What if Linky died? Would you still think that this was funny?" Leni Shouted.

"No..But it was still a good prank..right?" Luan Said. Luna punched Luan in the nose and tried to get her again before the other girls restrained her.

"You bitch...You severely injured Lincoln and you still think that this is a joke?! When I get my  hands on you..you're dead." Luna yelled.

"Luna...We'll handle punishing your sister so why don't you get some fresh air to calm your nerves." I Said.

Eventually the doctor came into the waiting room with a grim expression on his face. 

"Doctor...How's Lincoln?" I Asked.

I'm to say this, but....

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋