Things Get Worse Part 1

*These chapters get pretty dark. Also self harm/ attempted Suicide warning ⚠️ 

Normal POV:

After the discussion, Rita could tell that there was still some resentment in the rest of her daughters sans Lily and Leni. They kept giving her dirty looks while she was laying on the bed and they ignored her. The only positive thing was that Luan managed to wake up a couple of hours after being home.

Unfortunately....That didn't matter once the Loud Kids went back to school since the revenge that the Louds sisters minus Leni and Lily approved had already spread to everyone. When she stepped through the school doors....she received glares and her locker was covered by notes that said....

Kill Yourself.

You're a menace!!

Monster!!

And so many other things that were too horrible to write. Almost all of her friends abandoned her and Benny told her that he would never fall for a monster such as herself and to stay away from him. The only one who would stay by her side was Maggie, but that wasn't enough to stop the dark feelings that she was experiencing everyday.

In fact...Luan was a shadow of herself and it made her parents, Leni, Lily and Maggie worry. She hardly ate, cracked a smile and she even started to cut herself due to the horrible treatment that she was experiencing. 

Luan POV:

One Cut.

You're a mistake.

Two Cuts.

Everyone would be happier with you gone.

Three Cuts.

Monster.

Four  Cuts.

You ruined everything.

Why? What did I do to deserve this? All I did was make a mistake and yet....my sisters sans Leni and Lily despise me. And...my life is a living heal. Lori was right...I'm a screw up and it's time for me to help make things better. So..I found some pills and written my letter. Now....it's time for me to say goodbye to everything that I used to love....

Comedy.

My sisters.

My parents.

Maggie.

Lincoln. 

I hope that you all live happy lives without me. As I downed the pills, I heard the door open and saw Leni's shocked face before she started to run toward me while black spots clouded my vision. 

The last thing that I could hear was the sound of my sister begging me not to go to the Light before it all went dark.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋