Chapter 26 - Too many

You knew what would happen if you made a mistake up here, death. Whether it was you or a teammate, you had to be careful. "Strange, you're with me, Y/n with Loki," you nod your head and walk down the quiet halls. Starting to hear footsteps Loki grabs your hand and casts an illusion over the both of you so you looked like the Phalanx. Getting a better look at the ship it crawled with bad intentions. Wires and tubes, bolts and pipes, metal surrounded you, giant machinery was heard huffing, keeping this great mass of metal in the sky.

"We got a problem!" You heard Tony shout through the earpiece. You both rush past another set of Phalanx, reaching Tony and Strange you see them fighting off at least 5 guards. Loki's illusion fell and you shot daggers of ice to pierce the phalanx. All of them fall to the ground and Tony sighs. "Ok next time, Y/n, you're with me," you laugh quietly and take one of the guns that the guard held. It seemed to be attached to the body so you dropped it and nudged it out the way.

"So... what's the plan? Splitting up was evidently a bad one," Loki says, looking behind him quickly. More footsteps approached, Loki cast illusions over everyone, even the bodies of the dead Phalanx.

"What are you doing standing around? Get back to work," one of them snarled. You nod and walk the opposite direction before stopping and asking the real creatures. The same one then sighs, "can you believe that, Jeglar? Unbelievable,"

"Wait a second!" They turn around quickly. "Where is the queen?" One of them raises their metallic brow sighs.

"Of course you're a newbie... go to the main hall and walk through the giant gates," somehow the alien rolled it's blank red eyes (All six). Continuing down the hall you reach the main area that was said. Smoke and steam cane off engine like columns. Many phalanx stood guard of grand doors, and even just strolling around with their gun like hands.

"I got this," you sashayed towards the guards. "Ehem," you interrupted their talk.

"What is it?" You take in a deep breath and look at them in their eyes.

"Jeglar wants to see you both," they look at each other before shrugging and walking away into another direction. For a second you were stunned before you whispered. "I can't believe that worked..." you gesture over to the guys and the come over confused.

"How did you do that?!" Tony whisper shouted. You wave your hands in the air and smirk.

"Magic," You enter the large room and see a breathing beast, it was a blob of nothing but bubbling mess. It's black skin shined lights of neon, eyes closed it breathed in deeper and deeper before releasing a wave of air, its breathe smelt of blood and oil.

"This looks ghastly," Loki holds his nose. "Whatever this is..." you nod along with the others. Loki's illusion drops.

"Ok should I just- ice it?" Strange shrugs and you prepare to send a shard through its mass before you see its eyes open and a roar ensues. "That's not good," guards enter the large room and start to fire shots at you guys. Beams of light hit the queen, you laugh and shoot shards of ice at them. Loki smirks, takes out his dagger, he charges along with you, Tony and Strange at the multitude of Phalanx. The battle starts, left and right ammo fires at you, grazing your skin you shriek in pain. You see the guard smile and continue to shoot, conjuring up a sword you leap forward on panels of ice, aiming down towards the head of the alien. Slicing down you fling the body out of your way and stab another in between its eyes.

The battle confused like this, more and more coming. "Guys! There's too many!"

"You think we haven't noticed?! They're like swarms if bees!" Tony grunts out his comment as he blasts another in the guts. "Just ice it now!" You nod and run out of the way. Before that Loki gives you a wink, you smile and take your stance. Getting ready you hear a cry, not just anyone's cry... your Loki's cry. You turn and see him being shot in the chest.

"Loki!" He looks down at the crimson pool, you see his eyes fade, you run forward towards him and catch him on his knees. "No no no!" You shout in both anger and sadness, this wasn't happening. You bellow in anger, tears streaming down your face. As if spikes on your back had grown you growled and shot waves of spears towards the enemy, the enemy that caused this. "L-Loki? L-look at me," he smiles up at you weakness in his eyes, no, he wasn't weak... he was never weak!

"I love you, Y/n..."

"I-I love you too, Lolo," you chuckle as he brings his hand up to your face and wipes a tear away.

"You want to know why I love you?" He chokes out. You nod slowly, he pushes strands of hair out your face.

"You are the most beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring woman in the galaxy... you were the only person to see the good in me and I will never stop loving you for it, whether we are on earth or in Valhalla, you are my queen..." you sob out a laugh.

"You are good, you are the most caring person I know, LoLo please don't go..." you stroke his face. He takes your hand in his and kisses it softly. He mouths an I live you, his life fading from his eyes. "N-no! NO!" Another surge of ice passes freezing everything in its path, including the queen, the roar of the queen fills the air. Tears cascaded down your face into Loki's lifeless body. As his eyes faded your love for everything did too, your life was over, your love was gone. You stand up and wipe away your tear. "I'm ending this shit,"

You take your hands and cause a spike of ice to impale the beast of a queen. It cries in anguish, you smile slightly that last hit was for him...

~~~

OMFG- I'm sorry I ended it like that but I had this planned all along and didn't want the story to change. Please don't hate me! LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️😖