Chapter 3 - Breakfast

It was time for your punishment to run with Steve. You hated it but a bet was a bet. You got out of bed and slipped into a green and black set of leggings and a sports bra. With this, you put on your black Nike shoes and trudged to the kitchen where you went to get a cup of coffee. "Morning, Steve," The super soldier jogs passed you in the hallway.

"Morning, see you downstairs," You enter the kitchen, your head wasn't thinking right because there wasn't any coffee in your system so when a noise came from behind you, you went all out. Your hands filled with a white wisp that you pointed towards the noise.

"Calm down, Mortal," Loki stood with his hands held up, his hair was slicked back and he wore a long-sleeved green top with leather pants (dark world dungeon outfit).

"Don't sneak up on people like that unless you- nevermind," You pour yourself a cup and chug it before taking a bottle of water and running to the elevator.

~~~

"On your left,"

"It's only funny when It's Sam!" Slowing down you grab your knees and catch your breath. Steve continues to run and you walk over the water, each step forming ice until you got to the other side where Steve stops.

"That's cheating," He runs his hand through his hair.

"I'm going back to the tower, wanna come or are you still gonna run?" You step onto the concrete, all the ice fades away.

"Still going to run, I'll catch up,"

"Course you can," You playfully salute and start to walk back to the tower.

"Help! Thief!" A woman was chasing a man down the street, he held a purple purse in his right arm while pushing people away with his left. Guess I'm not done running.

You pick up your pace and chase down the thief. He turns a corner, down an alleyway following him you stop when you realize he was gone. There was movement behind you, blocking the punch that made your way you execute an upper cut. You grab the purse and man, putting his hands behind his back.

"Here you go ma'am," you give her purse, she thanks you, you then make your way to the nearby station and give him to the authorities.

~~~

"So how is Loki settling in?" You pass Tony a wrench.

"Reindeer games hasn't been out of his room all day. Screwdriver" You take the wrench and give him the screwdriver.

"What? Not even for food?"

"Nope, Point break is getting shwarma for dinner so I can't ask him to check if he's escaped or not," Tony rolls out from under the car and pouts with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," You drag the 'e' on and grunt, exiting the garage as Tony thanks you.

~~~

You knock on the door of Loki's room, which was next door to yours, it slowly opens. You enter and immediately is met with a dark green and gold room. Books lined the walls and a four-poster bed stood by the wall. "Tony really outdid himself," But your eyes catch sight of the open window, curtains swung in the wind. "Oh no, Loki!" You lean over the window ledge and look down to see if you could catch sight of him.

The bathroom door opened up to reveal Loki in a towel. Water dripped off his body, steam came off his glistening skin. And to be blunt, he definitely worked out. Avert your eyes, Y/n, avert! Your eyes started to trail down when a cough hit your ears.

"Looking at something?" He smirks, you look away. "No, don't look away, be my guest," He chuckles which makes a dusty pink shade fill your cheeks as you looked out the window.

"Uhm- Uh- Hot! I mean- It's cold so I better close this window," You awkwardly chuckle, completely turning away from the god. "Y-your brother will be-be coming soon so g-get dressed," You rushed out the room, head down, and go into yours. Shutting the door you release the breath you didn't know you were holding. Wow... he- wow his body...

You got into a pair of jeans and a white hoodie. Tying you hair up you hear Loki's door open so you wait a little while before leaving your room. You finish tying you hair as you got in the kitchen. At one end of the table was your empty at the other end was Loki who smirked as you walked in. You lower your head and take a seat I front of your shawarma.

"You know, brother, this was the very food we ate after we defeated you!" Thot laughed as Loki grunted, rolling his eyes. Loki poked at his shawarma looking at it as if it were a pile of trash. Rude.

"So, Y/n, can you come tonight?"

"Of course, Peter," every week you and Peter watched over New York at night, usually he'd go alone but sometimes you'd come along out of boredom til it became a reoccurring thing.

"Take Reindeer games with you," You stop chewing your food and slowly swallow.

"Very funny, Stark," you chuckle and continued to eat your food.

"I'm serious, take him,"

"Aren't you full of great ideas, Stark,"

~~~