Chapter 2 - Loki Laufeyson.

"Thor!" You haven't seen the God for a while now so you were excited to see him.

"Lady Y/n! My favorite Midgardian!" He hugs you but then stops when he sees Peter clutch his heart. "Female Midgardian," He corrects himself, then hugs Peter. You catch sight of Loki rolling his eyes during other exchanges, which ironically made you roll your eyes. Thor goes up to Loki and takes off the muzzle. "Now try to be nice, brother, no smart remarks,"

"Well, It's wonderful to be back on Midgard," His shackles clash as he brings his hands up in a somewhat positive way. That is before he remarked on your status' "Surrounded by people wishing to be Gods," He smirks

"Wishing to be gods?" You scoff.

"Yes, wishing to be gods... Ordinary Migardian,"

"Oh I'll show you ordinary," You stretch out your hand and conjure up a spear of ice and bring it up to his neck.

"Woah Woah Woah!" Thor gets between the two of you and laughs, calming the situation.

"Feisty," Loki's voice was deep and had a little growl in it which you couldn't deny was hot- Nope off track. You retract your spear as you walk back to your spot.

"What are we going to do about him?" Natasha asks.

"He will become an Avenger!" Everyone's jaw drops, even Loki's. Guess Loki didn't know about his brother's plans.

~~~

You all stood by the kitchen in the tower while Loki sat looking at a Rubik's cube. Peter went to his room because 'the adults were talking'

"So instead of jail time, you're bringing a killer here to be a hero?" Bruce was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that Loki was to live in Avengers tower so he continued to pace repeating the same thing.

"It's ok, Banner," Thor said trying to reassure his friend. You looked around at the rest of the group who were reluctant about letting Loki stay "Please, I would much rather my brother here to learn to be good than rot in a jail cell,"

"I'd much rather rot in the jail cell," Loki mumbles.

"There! We have our answer, folks! Now let's carry on with our lives," You proceed to leave to your room before-

"We'll do it," Tony says out the blue.

"What?!" Clint asks, looking at Tony as if he was crazy.

"Yeah what?!"

"Friday, please get the guest room painted green, gold and black. I suppose those are your colors," He turns to Loki before leaving the room to his bedroom.

"What just happened?" Steve looked dumbfounded, looking at Loki then to the empty elevator. "I'll talk to stark,"

"I've become, what you Midgardians call, a roomie,"

"Please never say that," Natasha shakes her head and goes off to her room.

"I need a drink," You sigh and walk towards the liquor cabinet that held a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"But it's only 12," Bruce says, trying to stop you.

"And its 5 pm somewhere else!" You shout from the hallway, leading to your room. You sit on your bed and crack open the bottle pouring yourself a glass. This was going to be one hell of a time.

~~~

Short! I know and i'm very sorry BUTTTTTTT (hehe butt) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️