Chapter 22 - Jonathan Vain

"Who a-are you?" Your voice croaked into the darkness. The evil voice chuckles with vile intentions.

"Well..." the man clicks his fingers and a blinding light suddenly is put on you. The hot rays warmed your skin as eyes adjusted to the silhouette in the dark. "The name is Jonathan Vain, I am the director of VIPER. An organisation... if you will," squinting your eyes you see the silhouette come into the light. Dusty blonde hair and different coloured eyes, one blue and one green. He wore full black, head to toe, his grimacing grin filled you with fear. You finally gained strength to move more than your mouth. Lifting your arms you felt a heavy weight weigh you down. Chains. Trying your best, you cast forward a wave of ice, but to no prevail, nothing came out.

"What the hell?" You questioned, again trying to cast ice out onto the man.

"Oh, I wouldn't try, it's been engraved with symbols stopping all powers," he smiled and left into the darkness, you see the blur of him opening the only door in the room, "I'll have fun testing on you, subject 001,"

~~~

"Here, got this from her comb," Nat enters the room, a little while later. In her hand, a strand of (H/C) hair. She hands the hair over to Dr Strange and he does some weird hand movements, orange sparks following in sync.

"Cool trick," Tony rolls his eyes. "Is it going to do anything?" Stephen scoffs.

"Course it will, Anthony," Strange smirks at knowing Starks first name. "Just-..." His eyes flicker with confusion. "What the hell?" He looks down at this hands and back to the group. "Can you get more of her hair?"

~~~

You were suddenly woken up with a splash of freezing cold water. "Shit!" You had finally gained the ability to speak fully after you were given water, just after Jonathan left. In the corner of the room, Jonathan leaned against the wall with a smirk. "What the hell do you want with me?!" You cried. No reply, just a grin. Two men in white scrubs entered the room, the prop you up and grasp your arms tightly. Lifting off the floor you spin around and kick them both in the face, your dash for the door, only for it to be blocked by a much larger man in white scrubs.

"I don't think so, little lady," grabbing you by your chains he drags you out the door and into another room, pushing you in he shuts the door and locks it. The room was beige, a bullet proof glass window stopped you from ripping apart the fuckers behind it. Men in white lab coats with clipboards stood around the pane, ready to take notes down. With your clamped hands you stand up, wobbling a bit, you charge at the window and bang repeatedly in the glass.

"Let me out!" You bang a few more times before sighing and looking around the room. Un your fit of rage you didn't notice the chair stationed in the middle of the room. Before you could ask two men enter the room, grabbing you by the wrists they strap you to the chair, a monotone look on their face. You try and fight back but their strength over comes your weak body. They strap you down and you start to stutter. "Woah, hehe... what are you doing?" The strap tightens "hey! Can I request these be loosened?" They leave the room just for you to look around. "Hey, dr Frankenstein," you say sarcastically to the doctor who just entered the room. Behind him, in rolled a machine, you started to chuckle nervously. "H-hey, doc? W-what's that for-" the machine started up with a buzz of life.

"Keep still," he said with a dull voice. He clicks his fingers and a man takes out two car cables and strikes them together causing a spark to ignite like fireworks.

"Fucking- don't come near me with-" the man approaches with a smile. "H-hey woah! Stay b-back," instantly a surge of pain takes over your senses, you scream bloody murder as the electrocution courses through you.

~~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HER?!" Loki yells at Strange, anger flowing through him. In a fit of rage he slides down his blades and takes them up to Strange's neck only for it to be swatted away by the cloak. "How dare you! You stupid low worth cheap piece of shi-"

"Brother, enough!" Thor's voice stopped the commotion, everyone turned to him, except Loki who kept a glare on Stephen. "Do you really think that shouting at him will find her? He is doing his best- we will do our best, let us sleep for tomorrow comes another day, goodnight," Thor sighs and goes to his room, everyone does the same, Stephen leaves through a portal, and Loki is left alone... all night. The only thing he thought of were the cries of pain that Y/n may be feeling... if only he knew.