Chapter 4 - Night time talk

This is your suit ^

This is your suit ^

After dinner ended you reluctantly went back to your room to put on your suit. Peter was excited and somewhat nervous about taking 'Mr. Loki' out on a shift. When you did get in your room you locked the door and started to change. Your suit was simple and very assassins creed esque. The gloves that you wore didn't cover your palms so your power wasn't limited and the hood was a little extra thing that you just loved.

Adjusting the gloves as you left your room you pass Peter who wasn't in his suit. "Peter? Why aren't you changed?" He stops and turns around slowly, hand on his neck.

"Uhm... Change of plans... I'm going over to Ned's house," Before you could say anything he rushes out to the elevator. You sigh and drop your head as Loki enters the room in full armor.

"Let's go, Antlers,"

~~~

The New York City skyline was visible from where you stood. You left Avengers tower and started at Queens where you saw Peter enter Ned's house it's was tempting to scare him. Jumping from roof to roof you started to get bored, it was a quiet night. Loki was extra quiet which made you unnerved. You didn't know what to say so you decided to do the thing you and Peter always did. "Let's get pretzels,"

~~~

Loki complied with your request to get pretzels, he didn't know what they were so he wasn't too keen. He held it in both hands and stared at it for quite a while. "What is it?" He asks.

"It's a weirdly shaped piece of bread," you take another bite out of yours and swung your feet off the edge of the building. "Uhm- about today- I'm sorry for barging in like that... I thought you escaped and-"

"Quiet alright... I'm also sorry,"

"Sorry? For what?"

"For reading your mind," your face heats up and he smirks, finally taking a bite out of the pretzel. You both sit in silence, eating your pretzels, gazing up at the skyline of Midtown Manhattan.

"We should get back," You stand up and look around once more. "It's going to take a while to get back,"

"That is unless you trust me," Loki stands up and brushes off any crumbs that were left.

"You did try taking over New York so I wouldn't count on it," You leap off one building to another but stop dead when you see Loki in front of you. "H-how did you do that?" You turn your head back to the other building and then face Loki again.

"Magic, now come on," He holds out his arm and gestures for you to hold it, reluctant you take his hand and close your eyes. You open them to see you were back in Avengers tower.

"T-thanks,"

"You're welcome," He leaves to his room, not turning back to look at you once.

~~~

Hiiiiiii Hope you enjoyed that!

❤️❤️❤️❤️