Stockholm syndrome- One Direction His POV

I couldn't add the song because none of them were in their best quality and I want the best for you!

Harry:

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away."

Once again I'm in a different location but somehow in the same freezing room. I've been kept in the darkness for awhile and I cannot move. My hands and ankles are tied together making my skin soared. As I scanned through the room, in the dark corner I see a someone in black. "Let me go." I cried as my voice is hoarse from the dryness of no water. "You're not leaving, I'm your biggest fan, I want you to myself."

As much as I'm flattered to hear that out of a fan, it scares the shit out of me because I was kidnapped in my hotel room, with security outside.

Zayn:

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon, But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you,
[chorus]
Oh,Baby look what you've done to me, Oh,Baby look what you've done now, Oh,Baby I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way Oh o-oh, Oh, Baby look what you've done to me
Oh, Baby you got me tied down
Oh, Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way"

"Let me go!" I thrashed in the ropes that she tied with the chair. I sense her in the corner in the darkness looking at me. "They'll find me and you'll be screwed!" I spoke making her somewhat scared of the crime she committed. And I know she's biting her lip with anticipation. "Please let me go, I promise I won't leave." I cried looking down. I don't know why I said that, of course I'm going to escape once the rope is ripped away from me. She didn't move from her spot and I tilted myself side ways. I gasped when she came out of the shadow with a knife. "Don't kill me!" I screamed and she only shook her head. The blade slowly went behind her, I'm assuming in her back pocket. She sits herself in my lap and rests her forehead with mine. "I can't let you go, Zayn. I tried but I can't. You'll leave me " She whispers looking into my eyes and in that moment I saw how beautiful her y/e/c eyes are. "Please, I-I won't leave you." She looks away and grabs her blade and my heart cracked a bit thinking that she's actually going to let me go. I want this, do I? I thought as she held her blade in front of me, she looks at it and flings it to the other side of the room. I mentally sighed as her arms wrapped around my neck. I sniff her perfume and smile when she hugged me.

Louis:

"Who's this man that's holding your hand
And talking bout your eyes
Used to sing about being free but now he's changed his mind"

As I hear my captor's voice and some male talking, I felt this sudden anger shooting in my viens. She's paying more attention to him than to me! That's why she kidnapped me for a damn reason; company. "Hey! Hey!" I yelled angrily and the talking stopped. "Just let him go and we can go somewhere else." The man continued and the girl didn't say anything. "C'mon, I don't want to miss your beautiful eyes when I leave." "I'm sorry but I need him." I smile as I hear her speak and the man sighs. "Fine, bye."

Niall:

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon, But my stockholm syndrome is in your room
Yeah I feel for you"
[Chorus]

It's been weeks since I was kidnapped with a sack over my head. My hands are tied behind the chair with my ankles against the legs. I know she's in the other room because I can hear the t.v playing and the news is on. "We will find Niall Horan. The police just sent a search party to-" and t.v was turned off and I stared at the door waiting for her to come. Her footsteps echoed as she came closer making my heart pound violently in my chest.  Within the time I was here I was falling for her and I know it wrong but my feelings for her are growing. She opens the door and her y/e/c eyes stare at me and I smiled at her. "H-hi, Niall." Her voice so soft and sweet that I'm scared that the police will take her away from me even though I can touch her skin.

Liam:
"All my life I've been on my own
I used to like to got me home
But now together we're alone
And there's no other place I'd ever wanna go"
[Chorus ]

I woke up in my room tied to my chair that I grown to love for the past months. She and I have spoke a bit and her voice makes me feel like home. Before this ever happened I was alone, sure I'm alone right now but she's next door sleeping or looking out for the cops. I close my eyes for moment and opened the when the door squeaks open. I see her come in, holding a tray of food. She closed the door and walks towards me. I smiled because we were once again alone in each other company. "Do you want to move into my room, with a bed?" She asks shyly.  I nod my head eagerly and she smile slightly. "But I'm going to put you on handcuffs." Even her last sentence makes me feel safe and warm when I know she'll be there.

********************************
OMFG like the whole album is AMAZING LIKE THE FEELS GOT ME GOOD!!! I cried to my parents room and my dad was like "what's wrong" while petting my head as i cried happily. Stockholm syndrome is my favorite!!! ♡.♡ (of course all of them as well by mainly Stockholm syndrome!)