Dark Harry * requested * imagine

This imagine was requested so enjoy Sabrina my little sis!!

"Stop let go you bastard!" I yelled and kicked as he carried me back to his house. It was no use to fight against him but I don't want to be near his bossing and controlling ass. "Stop squirming around Sabrina!" His raspy voice echoed as he walked to his room.

He threw me on his bed and slammed the door shut. I walked to his balcony but he pushed me to the wall. I whimpered as my back hit the cold hard wall. He pinned my hands above my head as his face was dangerously close for my liking.

"Look at me." He ordered but I refused to give him what he wants. "No" I whispered. "What was that Sabrina." He said harshly as he pressed his body with mine. I whimpered as his weight was pushing the air out of me.

"I said no!" I yelled as I broke free and pushed him and successfully he fell and I ran out of his rom and his house. "Sabrina!" He yelled behind me but I ignored him and ran where my legs could take me, away from him.

I kept running, I passed by people giving me weird looks. My legs were hurting so I jogged into a store. I hid into a clothes rack as I looked outside of the window to see Harry. He stop in front of it and stared inside with his dark eyes. My breath hitched as he walked in and I scooted into the racks of clothing waiting for him to go away.

'After this he won't give me, my freedom to be alone for at least five minutes. ' I thought as I smelt his scent as he walk by. "Sabrina come out and you won't be punished." He warned as I heard him walk closer to where I was hiding.

"I know you're here." He growled as he circled the rack making my heart pump faster until it decides to bust out of my chest. His action almost caused me wet myself. He flipped the rack over and stared at me with black eyes, not green ones which I fell in love with. I stood up quickly and ran to the exit.

"I love to chase you but you'll get it when I catch you." He threatens as he runs in front of me abruptly. My body slammed against his body. I fell on my back side as he was smirking while chuckling lowly. I crawled back but he grabbed me waist and threw me over his shoulder. He walked back to his house with me struggling to be free.

"Put me down!" I punched his back but he didn't flinched as I hit him. "You disobeyed me." He smacked me butt as I shrieked earning a chuckled from him. "I am not a dog!"I snapped. "And because you won't let me alone for five minutes." I sassed him as he stayed quiet. Auiet Harry is never a good sign. I've must have broken a nerve.

We arrived to his house and he brought me to his bed. He pinned me down as he straddled me. "DON'T YOU EVER DISOBEY ME!" He yelled in my face. I stayed quiet and stared at him with anger. "You can't tell me what to do, Harry!" I yelled back as he leaned in and whispered harshly into my ear.

"Oh yeah, well you are mine and only mine!" He pulled away and got up and I did the same. "You treat me worse than a prisoner! It's not fair!" I screamed at him as he towered me. "I'm just trying to protect you can't you see that!" He yelled back as his nose flared and hands clenched and unclenched.

I stayed quiet. I know it's hard for him to have trust when someone else broke the bond. I still can't believe he doesn't trust me. "Why don't you trust me being alone." my eyes flickered trying not to let the tears fall. "I-I do it-its just I can't bare to lose you." He whispers placing his hand on my cheek.

I placed mine over his and grabbed onto his chin gently. "I'm sorry." He whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you." I said before connecting our lips together and moved our lips in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his on my waist.

He pulled away and rested his forehead with mine.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry if it's short babe and I'll be taking request if you like!!!

Vote Xx

Comment Xx