He's/You're patient

Louis:

Louis would be the one complaining on how much you take to do your make up but he keeps it to himself. As the brush lightly touches your fair skin he walks up to you. "Hun, you look beautiful, don't cake your face." He takes  the brush away from your hand and pecks your lips before applying lipstick.

Niall:

As long as Niall is happy you don't complain when you walk into your messy house and see a sleeping Niall on the couch. Tour got him so worked up and exhausted but your patience is over 100% because you've lived in a household with super messy brothers. You walk up to his body and bent over to kiss his nose. His hands found yours and pulled you down. "I'll clean up, later." He mumbles.

Liam:

Once again he's going over and over the list of things that he bought for the party. Somehow he isn't satisfied with himself and you being patient, you suggested to go back to the store. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you frustrated. " He holds his hands and you take them. "It's fine, c'mon we still have time to get extra food." You grab your purse and he tags along. "Y/N,  you're the best." "I know baby."

Harry:

"Do these jeans look okay?" You ask Harry, who's sitting of the bench in your favorite store.  You can tell that he was patient by the way his hands was folded on his lap and it was the sixth store. "I would rather have you jeanless, but yes they look amazing on you." He winks, sending you an air kiss. You feel the heatness rushing to your cheeks as you walk back inside of the stall.

Zayn:

"Handsome," You shake Zayn as he slumbers on your guy's bed. "Baby," You shake him again with a bit of force and he grumbles and stirs. You were going to be late for lunch with the guys and your phone hasn't stop ringing. "Sweetie pie, we have to go, the guys are waiting." You peck his lips between each word. You pulled away and his eyes opened. "Y/N,  can we cancel it, I just want to hold you and sleep some more." His "morning" voice made your knees buckle and you sighed climbing next to him. "You're lucky I love you."

Hey I had time to do this since I'm in my aunt's van and I don't like socializing with my cousins. Lol ^*^