Harry imagine

(Y/N) your name

(B/F/N) Best friend name

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today I was having a rough day. Why? Well for starters I was bullied by my classmates and my (B/f/n) wasn't at school. She had to stay home to clean up because her older brother Harry was coming from college. I always had a crush on him to the point where I've fallen in love with him. There's three things that stops me from being happy, one he has a girlfriend; two Harry thinks that I'm still a little girl and three I'm not perfect for him.

I had days were I cried because he'll never like me because his current girlfriend is a model. Me a plain and boring potato with imperfections. But I'm in the safety of my blankets. I hide under them most of the time. I was dozing off when my phone went off. (Y/B/N) was calling me and I answeres, "Hello." "(Y/N), you're coming over because I don't want to be with Harry's stuck up girlfriend." (Y/B/N) yelled Harry's name and a hey was heard. I giggled before answering. "What if I don't want to go huh?" I raised my eyebrows and placed my hand on my hip, even though she can't see it.

"(Y/N)," You can imagine her smirk as she knew my weakness. "I know you're madly in love with him and you know I would tell him." She threatened. (Y/B/N) would do it and she did it before but Harry laughed at my face. It was the worst day of my life because gagged afterwards. She knew how to blackmail me and I hated. "Fine but you'll have to pick me up." I groaned as I kicked my blankets away. "I love you!!! Don't forget to bring a bathing suit." "But-" I was cut off by the line going dead. I don't feel comfortable showing my skin especially when Harry is there.

I grabbed my sport bra and laced underwear and stuffed into my bag. Then I searched for my big white shirt thatbi stoled from my dad and his basketball shorts. After shoving the rest in the bag I went to my closet. Since it's party I should wear a black skinny jeans and a maroon crop top. I stripped out of my old clothes and into my frwshly clean outfit. When the doorbell rang I grabbed my bag and purse. On my way to the door I pat my pocket to feel my phone. It wasn't there so I ran back to my room and grabbed it from my bed. "Can't forget you." I whispered.

I went out and opened the door. I gasped, surprised to see him on my stairs smilling at me. "Hey (Y/N)!!" Harry exclaimed and pulled me in for a hug. I was shocked that I didn't hug him back. I pulled away awkwardly and and closed the door. "Hi, I thought (Y/B/N) was going to pick me up." I uttered climbing in his car. "She was but she said she was busy with something." He shrugs turning his key. Busy my ass! She's so going to get it when I see her. I stayed quiet as he drove and I felt his eyes on me wvery now and then.

Having Harry hugs me back there was weird. He never hugged me even when we first met. He would nod his head or wave plainly at me. It felt weird yet good. The staring got heavier when the yellow light turned red. I kept my gaze straight ahead and his on my skull. "Is there something on my face?" I asked bothered. which I mean to sound so rude. "Whatever. " I heard him mutter. My body filled in relieved when the car parked in their driveway.

I bolted out of the cae and barged in. I briskly said hi to (B/F/N)'s parents and ran upstairs to (B/F/N) room. I swung the door open and saw her laughing her ass off. "You're a bitch you know that." I whispered yelled at her throwing my bag at her. I sit next to her as laugter filles the room and Harry knocked on the door. "What's wrong with you?" He furrows his eyebrows and stares at the lauging hyena next to me. "Nothing, I remembered something hilarious." And she continues to laugh. He chuckles and walks to his old room. I jumped off of her bed and locked the door.

"REALLY, (Y/B/N) WAS THAT NECESSARY TO DO... TO ME" I tried to whispered but I was furious with her. I'm sorry but he offered to pick you up. .." What. He said (Y/B/N) was busying. My face was emotionless as he doubled over almost crying in laughter. "Whatever, so are we getting in the pool?" I zipped open my bag. "Yeah let me gwt mine at the the laundry room. She runs out leaving thw door slightly open.