Best friends with 5sos

Niall: (Lukeypoo)

Y/N and her boyfriend, Niall walked closer to the 5sos house. Inches away from the door both of them heard yelling and laughing inside. She glanced at Niall who was shaking his head, snickering. "Lord have mercy who ever is yelling." Y/N knocks on the door and everything was silent. No yelling or laughing. She knocked again and hugged Niall. "I can't believe I'm friends with the weirdos." She laughs as the door opens and Luke rushes out to hug them both. "Whoa tall boy!" Y/N wraps her arms around him and Niall, so she wouldn't fall backwards. "Hi, Y/N, Niall. Let's go I'm ready." The tall and awkward boy half drags Niall and Y/N to their car. Once inside the car Luke bursts into a fit of laughter. Y/N turns around and says, "What did you do, Lucas!" "Just a little surprised for Ashy." He shakes his head remembering what he did. Soon the car was filled with Luke's ringtone. "Guys I'm putting it on speaker." And an angry Ashton yells through the phone. "WHAT THE FUCK!! YOU SON OF A-" Y/N cuts him by saying hi and the line went silent. Then Niall said hi. "Y/N, Niall, tell Luke that he should sleep with one eye open! That fucktard put orange dye in my shampoo!!" "NO I DIDN'T, IT WAS MICHAEL." Luke spoke before Ashton cursed more and hanged up. "Let me guess. Prank war's going on?" Niall laughs. 

"Yup."

Louis: (Mikey)

"Y/N." "Y/N. "

"Y/N. " "Y/N. "

"Shut up,Michael! Shut up, Louis! I'm trying to study." I grabbed a pillow and threw it to their heads. "C'mon, babe don't be a sour puss." Louis' eyes were glued to the t.v along with Michael's. "Stop you're cheating, fat butt!" Michael nudged Louis playfully. "At least I have one, pinky." Louis laughs messing Michael's pink hair. "Y/N,  tell your girlfriend to stop before I pull his weave out." Michael laughs as he stands up still moving the control. "Babe-" "Stop it both of you! I wanted a boyfriend and a best friend, not two five year olds." I walked to Louis and snatched the control away. "Hey-!" I cut him off with a kiss and he kissed back harder. "Gross get a room." Michael gagged and then yelled yes because he beat Louis.

Harry: (Daddy)

"Does this look good?" I asked as I turned half way from the mirror to look at my butt. "Honey that looks fab if you had a band t-shirt with it." Ashton winked and Harry laughed, "And don't forget about the headwrap." Harry unwraps his and walks to you. You shake your head no.  "That's your guy's style not mine and Ashton some times I think your a girl in a boy's body." I smiled and walked back to the stall and changed back into my shorts. When I walked out Ashton was standing there with a hand on his hip. "Well boo boo I can act gay." He sends a kiss to you as he loops his arm with Harry's. "I love you bro, but I prefer my girlfriend." He extends his hand to me. And all of us walked out of the store with linked arms.

Zayn: (he's not Asian)

"Ha,ha.... ha ha!" "Haha haha!"

Laughter is what I've been hearing for the last five minutes. My boyfriend Zayn and Calum were in the living room as I was in the kitchen making some sandwiches. I grabbed three bottle of beer and plates of sandwiches and walked to the living room. "Food's here." I placed the plate on the table in front of them. "What are you guys laughing about?" I handed a beer to each one of them. Calum giggled and looked at Zayn and he looked at me. "What are you guys planning?" I popped the cap off and sipped a bit and made a face when the alcohol kissed my lips. "Eeeek, Eeeek." Calum jumps up and starts making  monkey noises. Zayn and I start to laugh at the kiwi and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Wow, um.. Lovely what's next poop flying around?" I laughed and the guys looked at each other. "No, get out and go to the zoo."

Liam: (Lucifer)

"Babe!" I screamed frantically as I clutched my hands on a broom. "Baby!" I yell again as I tapped the spider and it jumped. I screamed once again because it fucking get at me but I ran away before it touched me. "What happened babe!" His voice sounded scared. "Babe a fucking spider- Luke!!" I gripped his arms and pulled him closer. "Where is Liam?" His blue eyes stared at me confused. "Blondie I said-" Before I could say anything else his lips connected with mine. In an instant I pushed him away. "What the hell, Luke! I'm taken." "Shh , it's okay." His arms wraps around my waist and I push him back. "No it's not!" I turn to leave but Liam was there blocking the way. "Babe I- he kissed me." Tears already filling in. Liam walks to me and hugs me, I hug him back harder and he leans in. "Y/N I told him too. I was being nice because I saw the way he looks at you. And your mind forever, so I gave him a chance to kiss you." I looked at Luke and Luke's cheeks were tinted with pink as he looks at me and Liam. I look back at Liam. "Go on and kiss him back." "Keep this in mind, I love you not him and this was your idea." I stepped slowly towards Luke and kissed my best friend's lips for ten seconds.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

HEY IT IS WINTER BREAK FOR ME AND THAT MEANS UPDATE ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!! I STOKED ✌✌✌