Preference #1 He hits you [Part 1]

SoMe MaY bE sAd... 

ZAYN: ( sad )

You were waiting for him to come home from 'work' he says but you knew he went to clubs to get wasted. You don't make it into a big deal until the past week. He keeps coming around 3 o'clock in the morning soak with alcohol. You'll be 'sleeping' as he enters under the sheets but today you had it. You were sick of his partying and hangovers which he thinks you don't notice. He came through the door with alcohol scent drench on his body making your nose scrunch up. "Babe." he slurred as he made way towards you. "Where have you been." you tried to stay calm by clenching my hands. "At work where at?" he lied. He lied in your face even though he knew that you knew when that wasn't true. "You're lying to me!" You shouted losing your patient. "Don't you yelled at me, you bitch!" he yelled and his fist connected to your cheek making you turn and fall on the coffee table. You were scared of him it was the first time he ever laid a hand on you. You looked up to him shocked and scared as his face sa like yours. He started to sober up a bit and walked towards you but you screamed in terror. " I'm sorry " he cried. You stood up and ran to your shared room locking him out. You slide down on the door crying in your knees as you touched your left cheek only wincing at the pain. You knew you couldn't stay because he could hit you again so you stood up and packed up your things and unlocked your- his door and walked to the front door. " Wh-where you're going? " a small voice spoke behind you. " Away from you " you managed to say without breaking down. "Please don't leave." he whispered. You had your back facing him as he stood close to you. You sighed and shook your head. You opened the door and stepped out.

HARRY: (SAD)

You were walking down the street looking around until your eyes spotted a magazine with your boyfriend Harry's face on it. You walked up to it and you couldn't believe it was a picture of him and some other mysterious girl. You purchased the magazine and walked out of the store and looked at the picture. It wasn't you that's for sure because you don't have dark skin or highlights in your hair. You marched angrily to yours and Harry's flat gripping onto the magazine tightly. You slammed to door shut as you entered and spotted Harry sitting on the couch watching t.v " What's wrong babe? " he asked as he turns around. " Don't you 'babe' me you cheating bastard!!" You yelled as he stood up and towered over your tiny body. "What the hell ( y/n)!!! Why would I cheat- " you cut him off by shoving the magazine to his chest. "Explain me this huh!? " You poked his chest repeatedly making him furious than he already is. " That's you! " He yelled slamming the magazine on the table next to the couch. " That is not me!! I don't have dark skin and my (y/ h/c) hair hasn't been dyed!!" You yelled making his face red and nose flare. You were scared of him in his darkest moments but you were too mad too care. You pushed him to the wall and your fist pound in his chest and he pushed you away and punched you hard. You stumbled on your shoe lace and your head hit with the glass table. You were on the floor bleeding and Harry releasing what he did. He fell to the floor holding your head. You saw him move his lips but everything was silenced and black spots covered you vision.

LOUIS: ( Sad )

You were walking to your boyfriend's house happy that he came back from tour. All the happiness and joy left your body when you spotted a magazine with Louis and Eleanor smiling in each other arms. You grabbed the magazine and bought it to show it to Louis. You stomped inside to see him on his couch. His attention came towards you when you slammed the door loudly making him jump. " ( y/n )! Babe " He stood up and placed a hand over his heart and sighed deeply. " You almost gave me a heart attack " He walked in front of you and smile. His smile fell when you didn't smiled back. " What's wrong (y/n) " He tried to caress your cheek but you moved pass him." Explain this " You shoved the magazine in his face and he begin to read it. He laughed and looked at you. Why would he be laughing at that?! You were getting angry as he just shook his head and laughed. " She was in the town we were in and I said 'hi' to her that's all " He said tossing it to the couch. A pang in your heart came when he was the one who said hi. " Well it doesn't look like a friendly hug. It looks like you guy were dating " You raised your voice losing it already. " C'mon (y/n) she's just a friend nothing more " He laughs. " Louis, you guys were practically kissing each other if you pressed any closer to her!" You yelled making him angry. " Damn why do you care?! If I say hi to her?! God Eleanor was never like this. " He sassed. " How would you liked it if I talked to a guy you hate in his ar- " Before you could finish your sentence his hand connected with your cheek making you head turn to your right. You held your cheek in shock and stared at him. "I'm done." Your voice cracks with teary eyes and you walked out of his house. " I'm- ( Y/n)!! I didn't mean to " He ran to you grabbing your forearm. You turned on your heels and slapped him very hard. " Don't you ever touch me " You said running away from him leaving him there in tears.

NIALL:

 You two were hanging out at a park near by your house playing around with a ball he brought. You were kicking it towards the goal but Niall blocked it. " Niall! " You whined as he was smiling at you holding the ball at his hip. He jog to you and planted a kiss on your lips. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a football flying towards you and Niall so you tackled him to the grass. "(Y/N) what was that for? I know you want me be not in public." He winked and helped you stand up. " That football almost pierced our heads " You protested and laughed at the end. " C'mon let's keep playing soccer " He pecked your lips once more and jogged back to the goal. Niall was about to throw the ball at you until a guy came up to you and smile. You, being nice you smiled back nothing more. He walked past you and grabbed the football that almost pierced yours and Niall's head. Niall eyes were on you as the guy past again but stopped in his tracks and turned around. " Hey I'm Drew " He smiled and winked. You just smiled and waved hi. "What's your name" "(Y/N )" You smiled you were going to introduce your boyfriend until the soccer ball slammed to the side of your head. You knew that Niall  was a great kicker but never this good. " You can have the ball and play with your new boyfriend!" You heard Niall yelled as you watched him storm off. You on the ground holding on to you head. Tears were rolling down besides the pain but the way Niall reacted on the guy who was just being nice.

LEEYUMM:

You and Liam were shopping in the mall for the winter and you guys entered to you favorite store Forever 21. You let go of his hands to find the shirt you always wanted and shorts that goes along with it. Liam followed behind and waited when you went into the dressing room. You came out with one outfit and another. You were posing for Liam but he just nodded at you without checking out the clothes or you. You bought your outfits and walked out of the store holding his hand but he shoved them into his pockets and walked to his favorite store. You decided to let it slide since tours were bugging him and lots of stress were on his shoulders. He was looking through the racks and got few shirts and dark jeans and paid them. You both walked out of the store and went to the food court. You guys were waiting in line until fans came and circled you guys. Some girls were saying rude things to you and one of them spilled milkshake on you. You gasp as the cold liquid seeped through your shirt you looked at Liam who had his head turned, away from you. You tugged on his shirt soon to become contact with his elbow to you nose. You stumbled backwards stepping on some nice fans. One of them helped you to the restroom. " Are you okay? " She asked you worried. You shook your head and cried onto her shoulders. After you were crying you noticed he didn't come to find you which made you cry harder to the sweet fan's shoulder. " I'm so sorry for you shirt here have mine " You gave the girl your bag but she declined and smile. " No it's yours and don't worry for my shirt it's old " " Thank you and if you ever find Liam can you tell him that I'm done, please " You asked hoping she'll say yes. " For you anything (Y/N) " She said and you left the mall.

I hope you like it and comment please...? :)

Request anyone? (: