Invisible

Hey it's been a loooonnngg time since I did an imagine and that needs to change!!!!! I'll write more.

It'll be H/N (his name because I don't want to be basis towards the guys.

Another day I woke up and there he laid staring at me without saying anything. I smiled at him but his face was emotionless. Did we have a fight last night? I don't remember yelling at him or he at me. Was he ignoring me on purpose? Did I look unrecognizable without my make-up? I got out of bed and looked for a clean outfit to wear and maybe afterwards I can cook some of his favorite breakfast. I dressed into black leggings, over-sized knitted sweater and black converses. I did my hair just how he likes it and applied red lipstick and mascara. I walked out of our bedroom and headed to the kitchen. I was pulling out Tupperware container when I heard a thump on the floor. I looked up and settled the containers down and skipped to the room.

I walked in and saw H/N on the floor, crying. I rushed to his side and hugged him and he shrugged me off. I felt my heart crack a bit but I wipped the tears and walked back down. After flipping blueberry pancakes and placing them on the table I called him down. "He didn't came down and so I called him again and this time he stomped in. "H/N, are you okay." I placed my hand on his back and he didn't say anything but closed the door to the fridge and stared at the stove. I grabbed the plate of pancakes and held them in his face.  "I did you favorite baby." I chimed settling them down and turned to an empty kitchen. "What the hell?!" I was clearly pissed off the way he was treating me. I ran to our room and saw him putting on a jacket and grabbing his car keys. He walked past me and I followed behind. He climbs in the car and I do the same. He starts the car and drives to a familiar road, where I use to go. We ended up in the cemetery parking lot and H/N got out with a bouquet of roses.. Wait... Where did he get those... Why is he carrying my favorite roses to the cemetery?! I stayed in the car as I see him standing in front of a grave and a girl next to him. As I walk towards them, they held hands and H/N settles the roses down. "Y/N, you will always be in my heart and mind." H/N whimpers as the girl comforts him. I glance at the tombstone and covered my mouth.

Y/N Y/L/N, was a lovely girl and she'll be remembered as the days goes by. Not only losing you was the worst but an unborn child as well .

1994-2014

Unborn child? How did I die?! I started to cry as I watch H/N kiss the girl next to him. "H/N, I'm not dead! Please baby open your eyes, I'm here." I placed my hand over my heart. I still feel my heart beating. I'm not dead.

                   H/N's P.O.V

  As I watched the doctors use the metal pads on her, I carried our beautiful girl. My baby may not make it if she doesn't respond to the last touch of the pads. As they wait to make it clear, the baby started to cry. I bounced her lightly up and down and the line went straight to small peaks of hope. I inhaled relieved to the small beeps coming from the room. Again the crying of my baby caught my attention as I looked down to my arms and she wasn't there. I appeared into a dark room with blood stains on my hands and shirt. I gasp stepping back and wiped it off and tried to look beyond my nose. To my right I could hear whimpers, "Y/N, is that you, baby." I asked shaking with fear. "H/N, help me..." Y/N's sweet voice trembled with every step I took. Out of nowhere she's illuminated by a small ray of sunshine at the corner of the room. Her y/e/c were wide and screamed when she looked at me. She pointed behind me and I turn to meet a mutated man with an axe. The last thing I saw was him swinging at me.

                     Third P.O.V

Both H/N and Y/N woke up gasping for air as they looked at each other. Y/N broke down in his arm as H/N wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pregnant belly. "I-It felt so-so real!" She weeps clinging on to H/N. "I'm not dead, am I?" She whimpers and uncovers herself and touched his face. H/N was still frightened and didn't move until Y/N kissed his lips. "Y/N," He gasps, "I love you." His tears finally rolled down and hugged her and kissed her back. "It was like we were in the same dream but different set out. I would never let that man hurt you or my baby." H/N warm hands managed to pull Y/N's shirt up to kiss her belly. Then he laid her down gently and covered themselves again but this time they were facing each other with arms and legs tangled up. "I love you." They spoke before drifting off to sleep.

Invisible (another theme)

Oh how I wish he was mine, or at least have him notice me for the first time. I would give anything to see H/N smile at me as his h/e/c starred into mine. His laughter always brightens my day. He's the key to my happiness yet to my suffering. His kindness towards the cheerleaders makes me feel lower and unimportant to him and when he goofs off in class a smile reaches to my lips making my cheek heat up. Right now I'm watching him at the football game as I wear our school mascot costume. In my bear costume its hot and it reeks but as I walk around waving 'Hi', he catches my eyes as he waves me over. I smile to myself as I step up the blecher. His strong arms wrapping around me as he laughs and rests his arm on my shoulders as we take pictures. I don't say anything because it's against my orders and because I'm shocked that he leaned in and whispered, "I'll love to meet the person behind the costume." Again I smile and did a gesture of "I don't know" with my hands. I step off and walked somewhere else to greet more people. Oh, how I wish he was mine.

                     H/N's P.O.V

I already know who it is behind the costume but it seems that I'm not important to her because at class she'll be looking down or smile when another guy talks to her. I wish that she can give me a sign that she likes me so I can go and kiss her whenever I feel like it because feeling invisible isn't pleasant and I need her with me to feel complete.

Invisible (another theme)

I just moved to a new school and everyone is pushing and shoving to rush to class as the bell rung. I walked to a wall and stayed there until everyone was gone. "Another year of fun, yay!" I laughed sarcastically.  When I opened the door to my class no one looked at me or the teacher. I approached to her desk and handed her my note and she glanced up and waved to the desks. I nod, walking away and took a seat at the back of the class where no one is at. I took put my notebook and did an entry.

I glance up to see everyone on their phone but this guy wih h/e/c staring at me. He looked back down and wrote something on it. He checked if the teacher was looking but she was asleep. He got up and walked to my desk. "Hey, I'm H/N." He smiles and hands you the paper. "Y/N," I said and he nods and walks back to his desk. I opened the paper and read it.

Seems like you'll be Ms. Invisible for a while. Don't worry I'll be by your side. (XXX)XXX-XXXX

   -H/N H/L/N

HI I hope you liked it and if you didn't.... oh well I cant please everyone and I did this in my fourth period. Lol xD