Vriska did nothing wrong

((So I guess I left y'all on a 5-6 month cliffhanger, sorry bout that.))

You continue running as everything, everyone you've ever known collapses around you. There's no time for thinking, you won't take the risk of second-guessing yourself as you run.

Eventually, yeah, you make it to the garage. You immediately hit the floor, panting like the damn animal you are. Linguine closes the garage door behind you. "So" you said, out of breath, "now can you tell me what the fuck is going on in here on this day?" He sighs, somehow having enough breath to do so. "I wish I could tell you, I only said I could so you'd come with me."

You are so ready to knock this redhead out. You can't believe he LIED to you!! Being around remy must've caused some of his rat-ness to rub off on Linguine. "Well, is there POSSIBLY any way we could stop this?" Linguine laughs, looking at you dead on the eyes. "You honestly THINK there's any way to stop the end of the world!?" "Oh, what are we gonna do, use water to put the flames out!?" He slaps you across the face.

You just kind of awkwardly sit there as Linguine sobs. Wow, what a baby. Sitting there alone with your thoughts, you think of everything that's happened so far. Then, you realize about 5.785 minutes in.

Cody.

    He told you to count those forsaken cans, that must've been the cause of all this! Him and his gang, "sEt iT oFf" must be responsible! "Linguine..." you say, "I think I might know who's responsible for this."

   "Did you see Onision's most recent video? I almost feel bad for him, not quite though." He says. "What?" You ask, having no clue why he said that. "Sorry lol, autocorrect. I mean who did this?"  Why the h-e- double frick frack snick snack did he just say "lol" out loud? Whatever.

    There and then, at that exact moment, you spill and tell him about everything. From the original kidnapping, to the counting of cans. You have no idea how long you've been talking, but by the end you just fall asleep.