R.I.P Regional

You wake up in a cold sweat. What just happened?!? You find yourself outside, sitting next to Peppa. She awakens, just as shook as you are. "What the heckity frick!?!" "Why are we outside?" She exclaims. "The HELL you asking me for?" " I know as much as you do!" She snorts angrily at you. Suddenly, CODY CARSON emerges and is holding 2 butcher knives. He's standing next to a GIANT pile of something, but you can't make out what. "Rise and shine! Here's your job" "You're going to de-seed ALL of these watermelons by the end of the day. Got it?" "The heck? Eat the seeds like a MAN, COWARD" you exclaim. He threatens to dismantle your trachea. You stfu. "I'll be back later~" he says. "Oh! Before I go!" He brings out a radio, and turns it on. Hey ya! starts playing. You begin the de-seeding process.

      It's long and hard, that first 2 seconds. You're allergic to multiple fruits, but not this one. You grab a watermelon. "These are big and chunky" you say to peppa. You hear Moto Moto's glorious laugh from the sky, and feel pleasant. You de-seed the cursed fruit for about 13 days straight. The only thing the both of you are allowed to eat are watermelon seeds. Peppa hasn't been feeling too well, considering the fact that she's a fat fucking pig and they don't eat watermelon seeds.

     Days pass, and the watermelon pile only grows bigger. Hey Ya! is still being played on loop, and you think you're going insane. Peppa tends to sleep a lot, so you end up with most of the work. You start hallucinating a lot too, often seeing things like Lightning Mcqueen and Buzz Lightyear. You also think about how the creator will probably end this story because it's dumb af. You just need to KEEP. DE-SEEDING. One day, you are awakened by Peppa screaming. "CALM DOWN." you say. "What happened?' Peppa was on the verge of tears "I-I had a dream about the moment my brother died. It tears me up inside that I know I could've helped him." In the middle of her crying, you notice a rotten watermelon at the botton of a stack. Having no common sense, you pull it out from under. SUDDENLY, the entire stack topples over, crushing your leg. There are watermelons everywhere! You try your best to dig yourself out. When you manage to after 3 hours, you suddenly realize something.

Peppa is gone.