Yooooo

You awoke in a panic(! at the disco). You were in some kind of, cellar. You had no idea where you were, but the faint scent of cat vomit was present. At least you knew they had a cat, or a very drunk homeless man that currently resided in the cellar. You heard a door open, and the footsteps coming down the stairs. Suddenly, the door to the cellar was kicked down by a tall man yelling "yOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED". You were shaking in your boots as he walked toward you, appearing to be holding something.

    As he walked closer, he turned on a lightbulb, and the room was now dimly-lit. You filled with fear as you realized, he was holding a bat. Your entire life, you've been scared of bats. Their creepy little bat fingers gave you an eerie feeling, and their fangs could bite you in an instant.

    "W-what do you want?!' you exclaimed. He walked closer to you. "Hey check out my bat lmao" You were confused. Why did he just say "lmao" out loud? The tiny bat stared at you with it's beady little eyes. Suddenly, it LEAPED off of his arm and latched onto your left eyebrow.

Dude (Zach's) POV

      Yoo I don't know what's going on but i took my bat into the cellar to add him to my bat collection and this girl is in the cellar and she's just chained to the wall. My bat just attacked her and she's screaming a lot, so i'll try to calm her down. "HEY shut up okay I don't know if the others know you're down here" She just kept on screaming so I called up my buddy Dwight Shrute to capture my bat. He broke through the wall and while yelling, he put a garbage bag around her head and pulled my boi off of her.

Your POV

      He left. He and his bat went back upstairs. That experience was traumatic AF. You soon fell asleep.

Le next day

      You awaken, having had a nightmare about bats. You just sit and think about random shit for an hour or so until you hear more footsteps. The cellar door slowly unlocks, and you're shaking in your boots at this point. 2 shadowed figures step into the room, and the left one clears their throat. "What the hell do you want?!" you cry out. The same one slaps you clean across the face. You feel blood stream down your face as they say "Shut up, NERD". You feel tears roll down your cheeks.

Right (Cody): So, how much do you think we could ransom her for?

Left (Maxx): Like $3 maybe.

C: This is no time for your stupid jokes.

M: Wow you hurt my feelings.

(Maxx exits stage left)

"So come here often?" He says. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?! Why won't you let me leave!" you cry out. He steps into the light, and he is very attractive. "DAMNATION SON" you exclaim, "DROPPETH THOU SKINCARE ROUTINE" He appears disgusted. He suddenly grabbed your chin and tilted your head upward to look at him. He smirks at you "We're gonna have some fun" he says.