I slack off a lot oops

You scan the room, looking for possible escape routes. You don't see much, a few bones here and there, like 17 banana peels, the annoying cat, and a few other things that weren't important. Peppa looks too, but better due to the the fact that she has 4 eyes. With your 3 remaining arms you try and untie the chair that you're tied to. No luck. You continue looking at the room for about half an hour, and then you both give up. Peppa gives out a small oink of despair. (at this point in time the creator started listening to Let's kill tonight and procrastinated for an hour oops)

       You both just kinda sit there in the dark, wondering the the hecking FRICK is going on. You hear Peppa start to cry. "What's wrong?" you ask, as if it wasn't obvious enough.
"What's wrong? WHAT ISN'T WRONG?? I'm trapped in a cellar with a complete IDIOT, my brother is DEAD, and the creator has been putting this story off for a WEEK!" She screams. Wow, she thinks you're an idiot. She isn't wrong though, now is she? "shhHHHSHSSH shut your fuck up" you say to her. Peppa didn't realize that her loudness might've awoken your captors......

   The door BURSTS open, and the one that ripped off your arm (Cody, if you haven't been able to tell) enters the cellar. He inhales, and then loudly says "Boi you better shut your bubblegum dum-dum lookin' ass up!" before slapping Peppa RIGHT across the collarbone. She lets out a loud oink before the man turns to you and stares directly into your eyeballs, making you uncomfortable. "Better stay on that side of the street mf, i'll knock you OUT" you mutter under your breath. "What was that?" he says. "Nothing..." you say. "Rise and shine, it's morning time" he says with this weird-ass grin. Now you know what time it is! Finally. "Kidding! It's currently nine in the afternoon. Get up, we've got some work for the two of you.."

       "... WORK?? I THOUGHT WE JUST SAT DOWN HERE AND WERE SAD???" Peppa yells "Hell no! Why do you think we stole you in the first place?" He says. "B a c o n" you mutter.
He looks at you with a >:T face. "Welp! Let's get down to buisness!" He exclaims. "Dan, give me the bat" You didn't even notice that there was a second person down here. He gets the God-forsaken bat back out, and you and Peppa are so scared of it that you both faint.