i gOT 2 FREE TACOS

You are shook. You just ate your cell mate! What a terrible fucking friend. But then again, you were a vegetarian. Soooooooo.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   You stare at Cody for a while, not being able to speak. "So, how was it" he asks while a devilish grin spreads across his face. This shit WILDIN' at this point, and you don't know how to respond. "It was fucking delicious, but WHY DID YOU SERVE ME PEPPA?!" You exclaim. "Well" He says, smile staring to fade, "we need to go grocery shopping, and thats the only food we had left." You're in disbelief. "That leads to today's job! You'll be going grocery shopping with Dan, Zach, and Maxx! But here's the thing. We didn't sleep all night because Zach had a mental breakdown and his tears flooded the house. So YOU'LL be getting all of the groceries! AND, you only have 3 minutes to get everything. Got it? Good" he says, before sprinting up the stairs at full speed.

You're DREADING the next day, you barely slept. But it finally arrived. The 3 of them eventually come into the cellar, and start discussing how they'll get you on Maxx's tractor without causing a disturbance. So, guess what? They put duct tape around your mouth, and tie you to a tractor. Then they all get on it and start making their way downtown to Whole Foods. When you arrive, they untie you and start a timer as you dash into the store. They DID however give you a list of items, but the handwriting is so bad that you can't tell what it says. So, you just start grabbing random shit. The place isn't very crowded, only seen about 2 other people so far, a bearded man buying rosé, and a skinny girl buying celery. By the time you're done, you have about 16 things in your cart. When you think you have enough items, you rush over to the cashier, who has his back turned and is putting money into the register. He turns around and you make a realization that it's fucking Cody. Wow he works at Whole Foods! What a fucking loser. He smiles devilishly "and how will you be paying today?" You realize that they didn't give you anything to pay with, and Cody knows that damn well. "No money? Well you'll just have to pay another way then!" He grabs you by the femur and throws you into one of the back rooms. "You'll just have to sort these cans until you can pay it off!" There are like 73826273 cans piled up in there. He slowly turns and says "by 9:00" he slams the door, and you're left with the cans.