TWENTY FOUR

You are all I have

When U said that, he saturated it quite literally.

Since after returning from the frozen lake, he gently dumped Althea on her butt and left to fetch his dry cloth.

Althea made use of the tent that Alistair and Logan had mounted and gathered after multiple trails to change into fresh clothes.

For a long time she sat there inside holding her tears and ironically her laugh upon the joke she calls her life. She almost let's out a cry when she pulls out the peace of fabric that she had blindly packed in her bag.

A summer dungaree with long sleeved shirt was her only option if not for the other crop to that sat evilly inside. Grunting decent swears at her common sense or therefore lack of, she dressed up, pulling in the thick black Winter high boots on she inspects herself.

Towel patting her hair she finger combs it as her straight strands falls upon her shoulder.

She jumps at the roar of battle like wail from outside. Immediately zipping off the opener she steps out to and an arena like aura. Shocked, Althea cemented on her place watched the on going cat fight which would have tormented her more if Alistair and Logan hadn't decided to mark It's end.

Alistair held on to Charlotte who threated to chop his treasure off while she swings one off her legs in Nadia's direction. Logan fast with reflex pulls a plunging Nadia back who claws the air like a wild lioness.

Alistair gathers some more brutal insults from charlotte but keeps her prisoned until her fury diverts from Nadia.

Althea unconsciously searches for U who she in instant finds beside a tree, his blue mat unrolled on the ground as he sat with his back rested to the trunk. His snack box undone and a large Nutella sandwich in clutch he monotonously watched the drama unfold. Taking an ample bite every time one of the girls threw cuss at another.

Althea waved frantically at U, who about time gets the call Althea's arm was grabbed by Chadler who muddled her attention from U to him.

"Let's go" he tugs her when she clips him by his wrist.

"Where?" she scowls confused.

"In to the woods to gather essentials for fire" he rushes, and then sighs throwing a look behind "-and also to get away from this"

Althea nods her head in denial.

"I can't. This mess is because of me" she then tries to unleash his hold on her. But he was determined.

When she looks up pleading, she gives up as he briefly watches her. Terse and bold. She wasn't able to defy it when he hooks up an Advise.

"Sometimes you have to let others fight for you"

Like I want you to fight for me.

He thought inwards with an encouraging smile. Althea melts into the farce of the situation as with a guilty look at the group she lets Chadler guide the way.

The sloppy hill region demanded great physical effort, to Althea this was not a Hassle. She had been shoveling mountains of snow since her childhood. She probably was the fastest dweller in her town. She found joy in being frozen to ice.

That was one of the plus of how Althea left Chadler feet's behind as he who was hellish confident of his masculinity frowned when he failed to catch up with Althea. But he had a cunning mind, an Alternative to make sure that his charms were intact.

"That's a cute dress" Althea hums a thanks when he smirks, the final tact at the tip of his lips as he continuous "It makes your legs looks really sexy"