Chapter 5 - A promise is a promise

The next morning Alastor opened the door of his room, only to find Angel sleeping next to it, with his back against the wall.
He woke him up. Angel yawned and got up from the floor.
《Good Morning, Strawberry Pimp~》
《What were you doing here? I'm pretty sure that your bed is more comfortable than the wall, dear.》
《Oooh, and do you want to try it to confirm it, babe?》
Angel winked at the Radio Demon, who rolled his eyes.
《We have a lot of work to do today, we should go and start it soon!》
《Without the Good Morning Kiss?》
Alastor started to walk, pretending he didn't hear anything about kissing.

The day kept going as it usual does. Angel flirting, Alastor trying to ignore him and to make him respect his rule for the distance.
Alastor picked up a box from the floor. Angel took the opportunity to take a nice look to the Deer's butt.
《Nice view, baby~》
After hearing that, Alastor got up quickly blushing a little. He turned around to look at Angel.
《Why don't you ask Charlie for something to do?》
《Because it's boring! I don't get why I should do it.》
《Oh c'mon dear! If you do it, I allow you to kiss me again at the end of the day.》
《Really? Any kiss?》
《Any type of kiss, my dear!》
Angel's eyes lit up. He stood up promesing to do everything as best as Alastor could even imagine. He left the room yelling all his promises at the other, who looked at him with his usual smile.

The Spider demon run to Charlie, asking her for some jobs to do. The young girl was confused, he never looked so happy to work at the hotel. She didn't pay attention to this, the Princess gave him some duties to do, hoping that he wouldn't change his mind while working.
Angel Dust thanked her and patted her head, leaving her even more confused.
The Spider boy started to do his job, thinking about wich type of kiss was the better one.

After a few minutes the Radio Demon heard some footsteps behind him.
《Are you already giving up, Angel? I guess you won't get any ki-》
He turned around to not find Angel Dust as he thought, but Lucifer.
《Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else...》
He admitted, embarrassed for the misunderstanding.
《Don't worry, it happens to everyone.》
The Devil walked closer to the shortest red demon.
《What can I do to help you, sir?》
Alastor asked, looking at the other. Lucifer invited him to drink together again in the evening. The Radio Demon accepted so they accorded to the hour.

At the end of the day Alastor headed to the hotel bar, humming a little song. While a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, bringing him behind the corner and pushing him against the wall.
《I did everything Charlie asked, I even cleaned the rooms and today I didn't fight with Vaggie!..... Okay. The last one was a lie, BUT I DID EVERYTHING ELSE! Now kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...》
Angel said without taking a breath. He leaned in and kissed the other on the lips. The Deer demon didn't fight back, he promised a kiss after the working day, and a promise is a promise. He lowered his ears as the Spider demon caressed his cheek and licked his bottom lip. Alastor blushed a little and opened his mouth. Angel shoved his tongue into the other demon's mouth, meanwhile with one of his hands he traveled under his red coat and down his back, making him moan a little. Angel pulled back and looked at the other in surprise.
《You... YOU MOANED!!》
He said happily. Alastor covered his mouth, blushing. He hoped no one heard him yell. Angel took his hand and pulled it away from his mouth.
《So... back to the kissing stuff?》
《I'm afraid we can't, my dear! You see, I promised one kiss. We already kissed once~》
He said patting the Spider's head and he walked again towards the bar, leaving the other a little disappointed. Angel then asked:
《Hey, where are you going?》
《Oh, Lucifer invited me to drink something together like yesterday!》
His radio voice answered, not stopping from walking. Angel felt the anger raising. He doesn't like this. At all. One thing was sure: he didn't want to leave Alastor alone with the King.
《Wait! I'm coming too, I really need to drink something....》

COVER BY bufufuhammy