Chapter 10 - Confessions

Chapter cover by bufufuhammy

Angel went to the front desk, cleaning his face from the dirth (he was still fixing the wall of the bar) before going back to the bedroom, he wanted to stay with Alastor.
When he arrived he didn't find anyone there. Only the chair on the floor and all the papers on the messy desk and some on the floor. Weird, Alastor would never leave the front desk like that. He looked for him in the bar, he asked to Charlie, Vaggie and everyone else. Angel started to worry. He run to the first floor and once he arrived to the Deer demon's door he started knocking.
《Alastor? Are you here?》
He leaned his head on the door, to catch a noise from inside. He heard some footsteps and then the click of the door. He made a step back seeing the door open. Alastor stood in front of him. Angel sighed in relief.
《Damn, I couldn't find you... I got worried! Why didn't you-- .... Wait for me....》
The Spider demon noticed that the other one... Wasn't smiling... Alastor wasn't even look at him in the eyes, he kept looking down... Then he saw the blood on his neck. He was shocked.
《Alastor what happened??》
He asked checking on the other. He received no answer.
《IS THIS A BITE?!》
《... Don't... Don't worry about it...》
《WH- DON'T WORRY??》
Alastor didn't answer, he hugged him instead. Angel already understood.
《It was him, right?》
Alastor tensed, this confermed Angel's question.
《That motherfucker.... I'm gonna kill him.》
《NO- He is too dangerous.》
《Promise to stay away from him! Please...》
《I'll do it... But you have to promise the same thing.》
Angel nodded, looking at the other in the eyes.
《I'm sorry Angel...》
《You don't have to, Alastor.... Let's see what I can do for that wound now...》
He went inside the room and closed the door.
Angel helped Alastor with the wound. He cleaned it and putted some bandages on the red demon's neck, who kept saying that he could have done it by himself.
《But I love taking care you, Strawberry Pimp~》
He said winking and smiling to him. He kissed him quickly and sitted next to him on his bed.

The night came fast. The Spider demon fell asleep, hugging Alastor tightly and nuzzling his head on the demon's shoulder.
The Radio Demon couldn't sleep at all. He couldn't stop thinking about what Lucifer said. For the first time he felt scared. He couldn't compete with the Devil. He turned around, trying to not wake Angel up and looked at him. What if Angel thinks to fight Lucifer again? After what happened, he wouldn't stop to a punch, Angel could seriously get injured.... What a mess... He caressed the Spider's cheek and smiles a little lowering his ears.
The other opened his eyes and smiles seeing Alastor, who immediately moved his hand away.
《I thought you were sleeping...》
《I was, then I felt your hand on my face~ Aw my Strawberry Pimp cares about me~》
He said, pulling him closer. Alastor's face turned a little red. They looked at each other for a bunch of seconds, then the Deer demon did something unexpected. He leaned in and kissed Angel, leaving him surprised. The Spider demon kissed the other back, hugging him tightly.
Alastor pulled back from the kiss, looking at the other.
《I... I don't know what you did to me... But now I can't stop thinking about you or stop worring for you... You make me nervous and happy at the same time.... I never felt like this before and I... I like it...》
The Radio demon said lowering his ears a little bit. Angel was surprised.
《Is... Is this a confession?》
《A sort of...? I'm not used to this... I-》
The demon was interrupted by the other kissing him again. While kissing he caressed his cheek. The Spider demon pulled away.
《I'm so happy to know that you care about me~ I feel the same thing for you.... 》
He said still caressing his cheek. They smiled at each other.
Angel yawned and lied back, hugging Alastor.

I love you Alastor...

He saif before falling asleep again...

A/N: sorryyyy I'm super late, but I'm having a lot of problems and my free time is nonexistent.
I know this chapter is super fluff, but we needed it after the last one uwu