Chapter 9 - Problems

A/N: little warning that in this chapter there will be non-consensual stuff. It's not a big thing, there's no sex, but if you are sensitive to the topic please. Skip to the next chapter or stop reading this story.
I warned you. Enjoy the chapter~
Chapter cover by bufufuhammy

《Sooo~ It's time to pay the price, baby~》
Angel said to Alastor, who was visibly embarrassed. The Spider demon forced the other to lay on the couch where the two were sitting and climbed on top of him. Alastor's face became as red as his hair when Angel Dust started kissing his neck. He was making soft noises while Angel caressed his body with his lower hands. He traced the was from his neck to his mouth with his lips when someone knocked at the door....

Angel opened his eyes. Cursing at whoever was knocking at the damn door. The wonderful vision of Alastor he had vanished with his dream. He got up and went to open it, to find Alastor in front of him. The Radio Demon looked immediately away when saw the other one shirtless.
《See something you like, babe?》
Angel asked with a sensual tone.
《Good morning to you too, dear.》
Alastor said still looking away. He waited for Angel to get dressed and they went together down the hall. While walking Angel looked at Alastor's neck, seeing the hickey he left and smirked proudly.
《Do you remember our deal, Angel?》
《How can I forget it? I can't wait to have my prize~》
He answered winking. The Spider demon went immediately to fix the wall he broke during the fight with Lucifer. Soon he starts and soon he'll have his reward!
Meanwhile Alastor was still at the front desk, as always, filling all the papers for Charlie. They seemed to grow everyday.
《Good morning, I see you still have to work on those papers, huh?》
Alastor looked up to see Lucifer going behind the front desk. He smiled brightly.
《Good morning, my friend! Yeah, every day there are more papers!》
《I know it can be a real-》
The Devil stopped. He saw a darker spot on the others neck. He didn't say anything. He grabbed the other's chin and moved his head on the side, to see it more clearly, while Alastor looked at him confused.
《Who did this?》
Lucifer asked with a serious tone. The Radio Demon gulped.
《What are you talking about..?》
《This hickey.》
《Oh... It's... It's nothing.》
The King already knew the answer. It was Angel Dust. He probably wanted to mark his territory after what happened before.
Lucifer fake-smiled, leaving the other's chin.
《Sorry, I thought you were hurt and I overreacted. Could you forgive me?》
He asked, caressing the red demon's cheek. Alastor tensed. He really didn't like being touched. Especially now, this situation was really getting weird.
《Uhm... Don't worry.....》
《I can become really possessive for something I want.》
《I underst-- WHAT??》
The Devil didn't waist any time and kissed the other, grabbing his hips and pulling him closer.
Alastor putted his hands on the other's chest and tried to push him away.
The King pulled away from the kiss.
《He marked you, huh? Did he think that this was enough to keep me away from you?》
Lucifer asked, while forcing the other against the desk. The Radio Demon tried to fight back, but no one can compete with the King of Hell. He wasn't considered the most powerful demon for no reason.
《Let's see what he thinks about this.》
He said. A sadistic smirk appeared on his face while he ripped off his bowtie and a few buttons of his shirt. Alastor was still pushing him away when the other one bit his neck hardly. He whined in pain and lowered his ears feeling the blood coming out. He tried to free himself but more he protested, more the grasp tightened on his neck. The Devil moved his head away and licked the blood away from his lips smirking. He looked down at the Deer.
《You are delicious, Bambi~》
He said, still holding the other tightly against the desk.
《I'm thinking about taking you right here, on this table...》
Alastor tensed hearing these words. Lucifer completely opened the other's shirt.
《I controlled myself for too long. I can't resist seeing you like this~》
When the other leaned in to kiss him again the red demon reacted. He kicked him on the stomach and one Lucifer stepped back he took the opportunity to run away.
《DAMN YOU LITTLE-- You can't hide for long Bambi! You can't go anywhere, I'll always know where you are.》