Chapter 6 - Fight

Chapter cover by bufufuhammy

Lucifer was waiting, sitting at the bar with a glass of wine. He heard some footsteps arriving. He turned around smiling seeing the Radio Demon, but when he saw Angel following right behind his smile vanished. What does he want?
《Hello, Lucifer! Angel asked to join us, before..》
《Yeah... I hope it's not a problem for you.
Angel said from behind Alastor, glaring at the King.
《.... Absolutely not! It's good having some drink buddies!》
He couldn't argue, so he accepted with a wonderful yet incredibly fake smile.
Alastor sat down next to Lucifer, while Angel sat next to the Deer demon, so he was in the middle of the two rivals.
《So... how was your day?》
Lucifer asked.
《It was quite nice.》
Alastor answered.
《Yeah, and it ended up even more nicely.》
Angel said smirking and glaring at the king, who received the message. Sometimes happened between those two.

They spent the night talking and drinking.
Angel and Lucifer kept saying incredible things they did (or that they did, but they never really done them) trying to impress the Radio Demon.
《Building Hell from the start wasn't easy, but now it's the most long-lived kingdom of the entire history.》
《Oh yeah?? Well I.... I... I started my career from zero and look at me now!!!》
Angel said, proud of himself.
《Your... Porn career?》
Nevermind.

There were moments were Angel couldn't understand what they were talking about, those speecheswere too much classy fro him. He spent that time drinking to distract himself from the anger raising.
《... And then the-》
《ENOUGH!!》
Angel interrupted the Devil, standing up and slamming his lower arms on the wooden bar.
《YyOU taLKeD aBoUT tHIS sTUfF aLL THE TIME! YoU wOn'T bUY hIM wITH SoME rOYaL taLEs abOUT yOUr sSSTUPID kINGdOM!!! WE ALL DON'T LIKE THEM!!》
Angel yelled, visibly drunk. Alastor tried to call him down.
《Angel, you should go to bed...》
《NOoOoo! I-- I wON't gO TO bED liKe a BaBY!! YOU!! ShItTY KinG of mY aSS! YOU hAVe to lEaRN that HE is MIN--》
《ANGEL!》
Angel looked at the Radio Demon. He seemed pretty angry.
《He is right, why don't you go to bed?》
The king said getting up. He walked closer to the Spider Demon and putted a hand on his shoulder.
《You seem pretty drunk, my friend...》
He leaned in, to wisper in his ear.
《Don't worry, I'll take care of your Bambi....》
Angel snapped. He punched the Devil right on his face. Alastor got up seeing the scene. Lucifer didn't move. It seemed like the punch didn't even touch him.
He turned his head to look at the Spider with a death glare. The pale demon returned the punch, sending the other one on the wall that broke.
The loud noise allarmed everyone else in the hotel. They went to see what happend, only to find Angel on the ground upon the broken pieces of the wall, Lucifer glaring at the wasted one and Alastor standing behind the blonde demon, looking at the scene surprised and shocked.
Everyone stood in silence for a few seconds.
《WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!》
Vaggie yelled. Angel got up, trying to stand still.
《ThIS piECe of SHIT PUNCHED ME!! anD tHE wALL bRoKE-- VagGIE will Fix iT.》
Vaggie slammed her hand on her face. Charlie looked at her dad worried.
《Dad..? What happened?》
《Nothing Applesauce! Your friend is angry and I overreact. I didn't mean to make such a mess, forgive me...》
Lucifer said to his daughter, lying. He waited to punch him since the first time he saw the other two kissing out of Angel's door the last night.
The King offered to help the other one to walk to his bedroom, Angel was too drunk and stunned to understand what was going on. Charlie thought it was a good idea so she accepted for the Spider demon.

On the way for Angel's room there was silence. No one of them talked. Once they arrived Angel opened the door to go inside.
《Oh, Angel Dust...》
Called the Devil. Angel turned around glaring at him.
《About what you said before... He won't be yours for long.》
The King said, before heading to his room.
《And watch your back, I don't think your life is much longer.》
He added before turning the corner...