Chapter 11 - More Problems

I love you Alastor....

Angel said before falling asleep. Alastor gasped a little surprised, he wasn't sure he heard it right. Did he just say that he loves him? He was about to answer but nothing came out from his mouth. Did he love Angel back?
He looked at the Spider demon to see that he was already sleeping.
He nuzzled his head against his chest and closed his eyes, trying to sleep too.
They spent the night hugging each other.

The next morning Angel Dust woke up, to find Alastor sleeping next to him. He never saw the other sleep before. "So cute..." he thought, caressing the other's Deer ear.
The Radio Demon felt a soft touch on his ear. He smiled and opened his eyes to find Angel looking at him. He remembered the last night's words. This made him blush a little. The Spider demon kissed the other quickly and got up from the bed. After getting ready, they went downstairs together.
Angel stopped at the bar, promising that he would have finished "the damn wall" before the day is over. Alastor smiled to him and started to walk towards the hall. He froze at the door frame when he saw Lucifer sitting at the front desk. He was poking around the desk' stuff, looking at the papers, probably waiting for the Radio Demon to arrive. He didn't see the other at the door frame.
Alastor stepped back, without making any noise. Once he was out of the Devil's sight he turned around to walk back to the bar, but he bumped into someone else. He looked up to find Lucifer right in front of him. His eyes widened at the other's smirk.
《Hello there, Bambi... Where are you going? Are you lost?》
He tried to speak. But his voice was gone. Lucifer was still smirking. He lifted the Deer's chin to look at the bandages on the other's neck.
《What a cute memory~》
Alastor moved his head away and made a step back before turning around to run away, but Lucifer grabbed his arms with one hand
The blonde demon grabbed the other's neck, lifting him from the ground and pulling him close. The Deer demon couldn't breath anymore. He grabbed his wrist, tightening the grasp and trying to free himself.
《I want to warn you, Bambi. You'll never escape from me. And I won't stop in front of anyone.》
He said, not taking his eyes off of the other's ones.
《I know you are worried for him~ if you're not powerful enough to compete with me, what can the Spider boy do?》
Alastor gulped and Lucifer' smirk grew. He pulled him even more closer. Their faces were a few inches from each other.
《The point is... I don't like sharing my things with someone else. So next time I see him with you, I'm going to kill him.》
He said with a death glare. The Deer demon's eyes widened.
《Did you understand, Bambi?》
Alastor nodded and Lucifer let his throat. The Radio Demon fell on the ground, taking deep breaths.
《Good Bambi~ Don't forget that I'll keep my eyes on you.》
The Devil walked away, leaving Alastor to think about his last words.

Once the day ended Angel run to the front desk. He found Alastor concentrated on the papers. He walked behind him slowly and covered his red eyes with his upper hands. Alastor gasped and grabbed his wrist, tightening the grasp.
《Ouch-- hey, it's me!!》
Alastor heard his voice and let the grasp.
《Angel dear... You scared me...》
《I never thought this was possible, really...》
The Spider demon took his hands off of the other's eyes while he turned around to look at Angel. This one smiled, taking the other's hands and pulling him close, making him stand up from the desk's chair.
《You know... I fixed the wall~ Sooo it's time for my reward~~》
He said, leaning in to kiss the other. But Alastor moved his head away.
《Angel...》
He said with his radio voice and looking down.

I.... I think we should break up....