Chapter 14 - Danger

The next day Alastor woke up and saw Angel sleeping next to him. He smiled a little. The Spider demon woke up and opened his eyes too.
《Good morning, babe~》
He said pulling the other closer.
《What about a Good Morning Kiss? I think it's a great way to start the day~》
Angel leaned in to kiss the other one, but Alastor stopped him putting his hand on his mouth, smiling.
《Not now, Dear... Maybe later.》
《But you still owe me seven minutes of fun~》
Angel protested smirking, and making the other blush a little.
《I know.... I'll pay my debt, I promise.》
《Okayyy... But I want the extras for all this waiting~》
Alastor rolled his eyes, listening to the other demon's request, but accepted smiling. Angel looked at the other's smile and kissed him again, happily.

The Radio Demon was walking around the hotel, looking for Charlie. He needed her signature on a paper or two. He was holding the block of papers when someone blocked him from the back, holding him tightly.
《Hello my dear~ How are you today?》
Alastor didn't need to see who it was. He recognized the Devil's voice.
《What do you want?》
The Deer demon asked. The other got closer to his ear.
《I thought you knew what would have happened if you didn't listen to me, Bambi~》
He said tightening his grasp on the shortest one. Alastor tensed.
《I hope you said goodbye to him, Bambi~ You won't see him anytime soon~》
Lucifer smirked letting the other go. Alastor turned around to face Lucifer, but he was already gone. Disappeared...

Angel was sitting at the bar, holding his drink. He was really bored. He yawned and when he looked back at the glass and saw a little note under it. He took it to read it; it was signed by Alastor!
"Come to see me on the roof, Alastor"
Angel Dust smiled. Finished his drink and started to walk towards the elevator.
Angel was in the elevator, going to the highest floor of the hotel to reach the roof. On the other side Alastor was looking for the Spider demon, he was worried. He searched for the other in all the first floor. He went to his bedroom. The Deer demon knocked and went inside, but nothing. He looked in all the bedrooms. Then he saw the lights of the elevator. It was Angel, he knew it! He reached the highest floor as fast as he could.

Meanwhile Angel arrived on the roof.
《Alastor? I received your note! It's cute that you wanted to meet secretly, babe~》
He said with a flirty voice, but no one answered.
《Are you playing Hide and Seek? You can't imagine what I'll do to you if I find you~~》
He looked everywhere for the red demon. Only to get hit on the face and end on the other side of the roof. Everything happened fast, he didn't know what did hit him.
《WHAT THE FUCK?!》
He looked up to see who it was. He saw Lucifer getting closer.
《YOU?! AGAIN?!?!》
The Devil didn't say a word. He tried to hit the Spider demon again, but this one avoided the attack. Angel punched the other demon, but Lucifer didn't move. He turned around to look at the Spider.
《Well... Your death will be painful.》
He said glaring at the other. He raised his hand to hit him again. Right before he could hurt the Spider demon, a big, blsck shadow pushed the Devil away.
The blonde demon and Angel looked towards the red demon, who was standing in front of the door....

A/N: I know I'm late, sorry :(
Work killed me and I needed some time for myself.
I hope you like this chapter, byeee~ :p