Chapter 8 - Another promise

The day came to an end. The Radio Demon headed to the first floor when Angel arrived calling his name. He grabbed his arm and run with him to his own bedroom and went inside, closing the door behind them and pinning Alastor on it.
《I helped Charlie AAAAALLLL THE DAY! And today I really didn't fight with Vaggie!》
He said proudly, knowing full well that now he could kiss the Red Demon without any protest.
《Congratulations, my dear! I think I owe two kisses...》
《Oh yes you do, baby~》
Angel smirked. With his upper hands he pinned the other's arms on the door, while with the other ones he was caressing his hips.
The Spider demon kissed the red demon on the lips, causing him to lower his ears and blush a little. He didn't waist time and shoved his tongue in his mouth, trying to catch the other's one. They kept kissing, while Angel was holding tightly his arms and caressing his body, travelling his hand under his coat and his shirt, caressing Alastor's back.
They broke the kiss to breath, while the Spider demon used one of his lower hands to take off the other's bowtie and open the top of his shirt. He leaned in and kissed his neck, making the other blush a little more. Angel smirked and licked it too, gaining a little gasp from the other.
《W-we talked about two kisses Angel..》
The other said trying to free himself, but he other held him tightly. The Spider demon looked at Alastor in the eyes.
《We only talked about kisses, you didn't mention anything else, babe~~》
Angel traveled his finger down his back, making the red demon shiver.
《So this means I have no limits for this~》
And with that Angel licked his neck again and sucked on Alastor' skin, making him blush more and gasp again, he cursed himself. Cheated by his own words. He sucked until he left a visible mark on his neck.
《Why did you do that?? Now this won't leave for a few days!》
Alastor asked, with all his face red. Angel lifted his chin, smirking.
《So now that piece of shit knows that he can't have you! When he'll see this mark he'll understand that you are mine!》
He said proud of himself. Alastor rolled his eyes.
《Angel... How many times I have to tell yo-》
The white demon shutted him his finger, still holding the other's hands with his upper ones.
《I have a suggestion for our next "deal"~》
《Really?》
Angel nodded happily.
《And what are you thinking about?》
《If I fix the wall in the bar, We'll have a sort of "seven minutes in Heaven"》
Alastor looked at him confused.
《Seven minutes what?》
《It's a bunch of minutes where I can do anything with you~》
Angel explained winking to the other.
《Sooo? You accept? Or are you scared?》
The Spider asked, teasing the Radio Demon.
Alastor accepted freeing his hands from Angel's grasp. He opened the door, and they said goodnight to each other. The red demon left the room, heading to his one. What could go wrong?

A/N: I know it's short, but I made your sinners' heart happy with this chapter, admit it~ ewe
Be prepared, next chapter will be interesting~

Chapter cover by bufufuhammy