Long Live the Queen

3rd Person POV*

"D-Does that mean that you can bring her back?" I asked tears flooding my eyes.

Chuck slowly walked over to Eden's body. He smiled at her and placed a hand on her forehead. A bright light came from chuck's hand and flooded Eden. 

The light died down and chuck stumbled a few feet away from Eden. I raced to her side, cradling her to me. "Eddie?... Common Eddie. You gotta come back... Eddie?" My voice started to break. "Eddie please come back. We need you... I need you." I cried hugging her close. But nothing happened.

Then I heard it. The small intake of air. I stared at her face waiting for any sign that what I heard was real. Then two bright blue orbs stared up at me. And two words were uttered.

"Hello Dean"

Dean smiled and tears fell down his cheeks. "Hey, Sweetheart." He somberly laughed. He pulled her close to his chest and she threw her arms around his neck. "I thought I lost you, Eddie," Dean whispered into her neck. He felt her smile. "Takes a lot more than death to tear me away from you Dean-o. I am an honorary Winchester after all." She hugged him closer. He helped her stand but continued to hold her close to his chest. "I'm so, so sorry Eden. I should never have-I never meant- I don't love Amar-" "Dean! I forgive you." Eden stopped him taking his face in her hands. "You aren't allowed to leave ever again," Dean said resting his forehead against hers. "I'm not going anywhere Dean-o." Someone clearing their throat interrupted their moment.

Chuck stood staring at them. "Um- actually... about that." Eden looked at her father confusion written all over her face. Amara smiled at Eden, "My brother and I are reunited. And we think some time away... to become a family again. Is in order." Chuck nodded. "Well, I'm glad... You both deserve to be whole. Promise you'll come and visit?" Eden asked taking Dean's hand in her own. "Eden... You are coming with us." Chuck announced. "If we are to be a family. I need to right my wrongs. That means fixing our relationship, Eden." Amara nodded. Eden vigorously shook her head. "No! I'm not- I can't leave." Tears filled Eden's eyes. "You don't have an option. This is happening, Eden." Chuck said. It was the first time his voice didn't waver. He spoke with absolute certainty. Eden froze. She knew that she had no choice in the matter. Her father had made up his mind that this was happening and there was nothing she could do. She looked at Dean and he looked beyond pissed. "Can I at least say goodbye?" Eden whispered knowing her father would hear her. Dean looked at her astonished that she was not fighting. Chuck nodded.

Eden grabbed Dean's hand and lead him away to get more privacy. "Dean-" "No! you aren't saying goodbye because you're not going anywhere!" A tear fell down Eden's cheek. "There's not enough time. There's never enough time." She whispered shaking her head. Dean tenderly pushed her hair out of the way. "Eddie I just got you back..." "I don't have a choice."

"EDEN!" She heard chuck yell. "There's no more time," Eden said.

She grabbed his neck pulling him down and meeting his lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her in closer. The kiss was electric and desperate. This is the last they'd see of each other for a very long time. They separated and he rested his forehead against hers, "Why does it feel like I'm always saying goodbye to you." They both closed their eyes. "This isn't goodbye forever. I WILL come back. We are going to be together again... I promise." He smiled knowing she always kept her promises.

"Eden!" Chuck called once more.

She placed one last kiss on his lips, "I love you, Dean Winchester."

Before he could say it back she was gone.

Dean stood there completely still for a few minutes. He didn't feel the pain he had just this morning but he also didn't feel whole. It was as if half of Dean's heart was missing.

But she made a promise...

Dean Winchester the Righteous Man

Eden the First Creation and Queen of Heaven.

They loved each other.

And they would be together again.

A/N: HEEEEEYYYYY.... SOOOOOO. YUP. PLZ DON'T KILL ME! SHE'LL BE BACK! SHE MADE A PROMISE AFTER ALL! OH YA AND EDEAN LIVES!!!!