Fan Fiction

EDEN'S POV*

It has been a few days since dean and I had our... moment. I don't really know what we are now. We're kinda awkward now. I honestly don't know what's happening. We haven't talked about it but Dean keeps staring at me. AND at the store yesterday when Sammy went to grab some "Actual food" (His words not mine) Dean held my hand. He didn't acknowledge it, he just grabbed my hand and kept on walking through the store. I no longer understand our dynamic. Neither of us have told our brothers about our... moment. (You know this because Dean is still alive) Honestly I don't know what's up. Dean hasn't left my side in days. To be fair though we have been on bed rest until Dean is "back to normal" so there's not a lot of other places to go. Right now Dean is working on the impala while I do research. I was looking for a case. Dean asked my to find one because as he puts it, "hunting is the only normal I know." So here I am looking through the newspaper for anything... anything at all. "Anything yet?" Dean asked for the millionth time. "The only thing I've found is this Teacher went missing. But there is nothing in this that screams CASE." He wiped off his hands and smiled, "There is nothing that even remotely suggest there isn't a case. Boom !" I shook my head and laughed at his excitement. "All right I'll go tell Sammy...Looks like we're goin' on a huntin' trip."

TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>>>

"So, the last place Ms. Chandler was seen by anyone was in the auditorium. Turns out she's the drama teacher." Sam said as we got out of the car. "Ugh, theater kids. Great" Dean groaned. "What ? I was a theater kid." Sam responded. "Barely. You did Our Town, which was cool. But then, you did that crappy musical." "The - Oklahoma ? Hugh Jackman got cast off of Oklahoma." "You ran tech, Wolverine." "Shut up." I shook my head as they continued to bicker. "Both of you shut up. We gotta missing teacher remember?" I said leading them into the building. As we walk in we hear a familar word. "You, idjits! You, idjits. You are idjits." A young lady dressed as Bobby rehearsed. We all exchanged confused looks when another familiar expression is heard. "Hey, ass-butt ! Hey ! Ass-butt !" A young woman dressed as Castiel. What in hells bells is happening? "What in hells bells? Deano! Sammy!" Yet another girl yelled. This time she was dressed as... me. WHAT IS HAPPENING??? Suddenly, a few notes are played on a piano, and some scenes on stage, while Someone sings, "John and Mary, husband and wife Bringing home a brand new life  His name is Sammy, I'm big brother, Dean. The perfect family, or so it seems. The demon's visits had begun He believed Sam was the chosen one It burned my mother, And it cursed my brother Leaving us in tears On the road so far, Yeah, the road so far ! We are in Dad's car-" "CUT!" A girl yelled and goes on stage to direct her actresses. Meanwhile, We are trying to deal with what they just saw. "What in the holy...." Dean started. "If there is case... It probably has something to do with all of this." Sam interrupted "You think ?" I responded sarcastically.

After a few seconds the director girl runs up to us. "Hi ! Oh my gosh... Are you guys from the publisher ? I'm Marie, writer slash director. This is Maeve, my stage manager, and I was just, uh, dir-" we cut her off by holding up our fbi badges. She stops when she sees Sam's badge. Dean tries to show his own badge, but when Sam realizes the actresses who play Sam and Dean are doing the same, he stops him. "I'm special agent Smith. These are my partners, special agent -" "Smith." "Smith" we both say. "Smith. No relation. We're here to look into the disappearance-" Sam started but dean cut him off. "There is no singing in Supernatural !" Dean growled. I smiled remembering dean's demon dean karaoke concert. I looked at him with a smirk and whispered, "I'm to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my-" before I could finish the lyric dean pinched the back of my arm. Sam looks embarrassed. Maeve and Marie just look confused. "Well, this is Marie's interpretation..." "Hah ! Well... I mean, if there was singing, you know... And that's a big if ! If there was singing, it would be classic rock. Not this Andrew Floyd Webber crap -" "Well ! You know, we do sing a cover of Carry On Wayward Son, in the second act." She responded proudly "Oh !" Dean said. "Really ?" Sam scrunched up his nose.
"It's a classic !" Dean and Marie exclaimed in unison. "Right. Anyways. We're here to talk about the disappearance of Ms. Chandler. Any chance you two saw her, before she vanished ?" I said trying to get back on topic. "Hum, yeah. She left around, like, what ? 9.30 ? She probably just went to A bar ? Or a liquor store ? Both ? She had a nasty divorce, last year. Most of the time, she's sipping on her, uh, grown-up juice, or passed out. Usually, in that order"  dean cut her off again. "Yeah, well, I don't blame her. I'm gonna need fifty yellow shots and a oz down to get this stick off of me." Sam laughs awkwardly, while Maeve tries to jump at Dean. "Maeve, right ? You're the stage manager ?" Sam said trying to calm her down. "And I understudy Jody Mills." She responded. "What?" Dean was about to say something but Sam interjected, "That's great ! That's great. Jody Mills, that's great. So ! How about you give a... behind the scenes tour, while your director show my partner Ms. Chandler's office ? Deal ? (The girls nod.) Great. Give us a moment, please."
"I'm gonna throw up." Dean says to me. Maeve gives a nasty look to Dean while going back to the stage. "I mean, I gotta say, it's kind of charming. The production value, and the... (I frantically shake my head to stop him) No? No, no. I'm gonna check for EMF. You look for... cursed objects." Sam leaves. Dean grabbed my hand follows Marie and gets a glimpse at the behind the scenes, especially at the fake weapons. "How did you get all this stuff ?" I asked. Marie looked at our intertwined fingers but didn't say anything "Some parts homemade, some parts repurposed. All of it, awesome- (Dean can't help himself and tries the fake rifle. Marie runs to him and takes the rifle from his hands.) Don't. Please, don't." Dean then sees Siobhan and Maggie rehearsing a scene. "What are they doing ?" Dean asked looking at the two girls standing inches apart "Oh ! Hum, they're rehearsing the B.M. scene." "The bowel movement scene ?" Dean asked. "No ! The boy melodrama scene ! (Dean looks confused.) You know, the scene where the boys get together, and they're-they're driving, or leaning against Baby. Drinking a beer, sharing their feelings. The two of them. Alone. But together. Bonded. United. The power of the brotherly-" "Why are they standing so close together ?" Dean asked cutting her off
"Hum... Reasons." I gave a disgusted look. "You know they're brothers, right ?" I said as Dean tried to hold in his panic.
"Well, duh ! But... Subtext." Dean turned to the girls and yelled, "Why don't you take some substeps back there, ladies ?"
Siobhan and Maggie look at Marie, confused, and awkwardly put some distance between them.