Atomic Bomb

Dean's POV*

I splashed cold water on my face trying to get rid of the red surrounding my eyes. I'm tipsy but not drunk just yet, after all, it's only 9 AM. Last night I got my heartbroken. 

Last night Amara took my heart away from me.

The sun has started to die, just like chuck. If we don't equal out the scales the universe will end. Rowena has a plan to take Amara down. I'm gonna be a human bomb. But I don't really care. Sammy will survive, he'll go back to school and hopefully get over Jess one day so he can have the family he deserves. Cas will survive losing me. I don't know if he'll survive losing.... her though. I will get to see her soon. 

This ever-growing agony in my chest will no longer be there. The pain in my head and my heart will be gone. I'm more than okay with dying today. Because it will all fade. 

Maybe I could have protected her. Maybe it's my fault she die-... is gone. 

She would kill me for saying that. I know she would. She always believes... believed. in me. 

Rowena did the spell. 

She told me it would be agonizing but I don't really feel it. I feel no more pain than I did before I became an atomic bomb. I wish i could say I felt numb... That with all this pain my brain just shut it off and I can no longer feel anything but empty. I wish I could say that... but its the exact opposite. Every second she's not here is like a new knife to the chest. But it's okay.

That will go away soon. 

TIME SKIPPPPP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I walked into the garden. I saw Amara standing in front of a water fountain. 

Off to my left. Lying in a bed of flowers there she was. My heart. 

 Her skin was pale and there was black surrounding her eyes. 

I didn't even hear Amara talking. I was to busy looking at her. 

"You've never been able to hurt me before. What makes this time any different?" Amara asked me. I turned to look her in the eye. Her's were as red as mine. How dare she grieve her. She doesn't deserve to grief her. Amara was the one who took her away.  "This time..." I pointed to her body. "this time I have a real reason."  My eyes began to blur from tears.   

"Why? Your God's family. He didn't want this. And I sure as hell know that Ede-.... She didn't want this. So why?" I asked. my voice breaking. "I-I just wanted to make him pay. He replaced me. I didn't mean- I just." Amara sat sobbing. "I just didn't want to be alone anymore. and now...I-I can't fix her." She just didn't want to be alone. She just wanted her brother. Maybe Eden was right. Maybe this doesn't have to end bloody. "What do you want Amara?" I asked. "I-I just want my brother. I want Eden back. I want my family." I nodded. "Then fix it"

She waved her hand and Chuck appeared. "W-what am I doing here?" Chuck stuttered. "Brother I...... In the beginning. It was just you and me. and we were family. I loved you and I thought- I knew you loved me." "I did... I do" Chuck said. "But then you made her.... and you loved her more than anything... more than me. You built worlds for her. Your first creation. and I hated her. I hated you for needing her. for needing more. for needing something that wasn't me.... then you locked me away. For HER.  and all I could think about was making you suffer... By killing the one thing you loved more than me. I thought revenge would make me happy. But I was wrong... What you made. Is beautiful. She was true...good. It took me a long time to see that... too long. I wish... I wish we could just be family again." Amara said honestly. "I do too." Chuck smiled.

Chuck took Amara's hand and bright light emitted from Chuck. I looked up and the sun brightened again. Amara held out her hand and healed her brother. Chuck was fixed. 

"Chuck... you back?" I asked hesitantly.

"Good as new!" Chuck smiled.

"D-Does that mean that you can bring her back?" I asked tears flooding my eyes.

Chuck slowly walked over to Eden's body. He smiled at her and placed a hand on her forehead. A bright light came from chuck's hand and flooded Eden.  

The light died down and chuck stumbled a few feet away from Eden. I raced to her side, cradling her to me. "Eddie?... Common Eddie. You gotta come back... Eddie?" My voice started to break. "Eddie please come back. We need you... I need you." I cried hugging her close. But nothing happened. 

Then I heard it. The small intake of air. I stared at her face waiting for any sign that what I heard was real. Then two bright blue orbs stared up at me. And two words were uttered. "Hello Dean"