Hi Daddy

EDEN'S POV

"Dad?"

I flew into the town. Sam and Dean were gone, Amara was gone, the presence was gone. It's gotta be in my head. He's gone, Dad left and he's not coming back. 

I flew to the bunker planning on waiting for the boys. I walked in and saw them standing there already. I started babbling on my way down the stairs. "What the hell guys? One minute you were there and now your here. You know what never mind. It doesn't matter. You guys will never guess what I felt. I felt a presence it was almost like-" I stopped in my tracks when I saw him. 

I hadn't seen his face since before the fall. 

"Hey, Eden..." He smiled. 

"Daddy...." I froze I felt like I couldn't move. My heart, felt like it stopped and speed up at the same time. 

He smiled wide and walked towards me with his arms spread. 

He was so caught up in the moment he didn't even notice my eyes glowing. 

"Baby I missed you so-" 

"You Son of a bitch..."

I clenched my fist and thrust it at his face. My knuckle collided with his cheek. A loud BANG like thunder sounded and the ground shook as he fell back. 

"Eden?!?!" Sam and Dean yelled in unison. I stood over my father as he held his cheek in shock. "YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK BACK IN HERE AND I'LL FORGET ABOUT EVERY DAMN THING THAT'S HAPPENED?!?!" I roared in my God's voice. "GO TO HELL LIKE THE REST OF YOUR EXPERIMENTS!!!" I stomped away to my room. I slammed the door so hard the plaster on the wall cracked. 

We'll deal with this later. Right now I have to find my brother...

Time skip->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Eddie we got a plan to get Lucifer. We need your help. Donatello, the new prophet, by the way, he knows where Amara is... We could use that goddess mojo." Dean prayed. 

I appeared in front of him. "As long as my father isn't riding shotgun I'm in"

"So... you punched God." He said with wide eyes. I shook my head.

"I am God"

TIME SKIP AGAIN >>>>>>>>

Dean went to distract Amara. Probably just make out that'll do the trick - STOP! I'm not bitter. 

Anyway, Sammy, Donatello, Metatron, and I were off to save Luci. He was in a giant water tower. He had a fat lip and was tied up. He looked terrible. "LUCE!" I ran up. "Ow ow ow easy Eddie. I missed you too. HEY LARRY, CURLY, MOE, Search and rescue?" Lucifer smirked down at me. "We're here to get you out. You ready to kill the bitch?" I smirked. "You see what she's done to me? Do I LOOK LIKE A FAN?!?!" He growled. "Fair enough" I smiled. 

I held up my hands and my eyes glowed. The chains holding Lucifer burst open and he fell forward. "I got you, Luce. I got you." I said holding him steady. 

"Let's go! She's coming and I am not ready to die today!" I screamed. But Metatron wouldn't go. 

"Sam take Luci. Metatron let's go!!!" I screamed. "No Eden... I got this... You go. Save the world. I'll hold her off... I'm sorry, sister. I was wrong. You were meant to win... you were meant to live." 

With that, I gave him a nod, "I forgive you, brother... Thank You." 

I snapped my fingers and we were back in the bunker. 

"Oh, Luci... I forgot." 

"What is it, Eddie?" 

"....Dad's back."

A/N: HEY EVERY ONE WE ARE GONNA GET TO SEE LUCI AND EDEN DEAL WITH THEIR DAD COMING UP SOON!!! LOVE Y'ALL

Amara's NieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara