Amara's Niece

THE ROAD SO FAR.

Chuck's very first creation was his daughter Eden. She was treated as an equal to himself and Amara but Amara grew envious of Chuck's love for Eden. Chuck made creation as a gift to the lonesome Goddess. He first created The Archangels in order to protect her from Amara's jealousy. She loved all her brothers and sister equally. Then Chuck created earth for Eden to play with her brothers and sisters. All was perfect until Lucifer rebelled. Eden was thought to be dead and was trapped in hell for millenia.... then she met Dean Winchester.

Because of Dean Winchester she was raised from perdition. She joined him and his brother Sam on their mission. Lucifer was raised outta hell and they had to stop the apocalypse. Gabriel died. They got the rings of the four horsemen. Michael and Lucifer met on the final battle field. Eden and Dean stopped them. Sam, Lucifer, and Michael are all now in the pit.

Dean went to live an apple pie life with Lisa and her son Ben. Castiel and Eden returned to Heaven. Eden now sits on the throne of heaven and is followed by every angel completely. She is the new God. Her first order was to send Castiel to the cage to rescue Sam. And he did. SAM IS OUT OF HELL. But he made Eden and Cas promise not to tell dean. After all Dean finally has the life he always wanted. Sam started hunting with Samuel Campbell their grandfather. Dean lives a normal life and Eden rules heaven. It has been a year since the day in the cemetery.

Sam returns and Dean finds out he's not in hell.

Dean helps Sam hunt a Djinn.

Then they hunted a shifter.

Lisa told dean to leave and be the hunter that he is. She said to visit her and Ben whenever he can. So he left with Sam.

Now they are together again. Hunting whatever has been causing biblical plagues and call on Castiel and the Queen of Heaven herself... Eden.

NOW.....