French Mistake (Part 2)

Eden POV*

There was picture after picture of me and dean as the "Cutest couple on and off screen" and "Number one OTP" whatever that means. Dean hadn't moved in ten minutes and I was starting to get a little worried.  "You know...If we can reverse Balthazar's spell... I watched every move. We just, uh, get the ingredients, right, get back to that same window, and...There's no place like home." Sam said scribbling down the sigil Balthy used. 

We went to find the crap we need for the spell but its all fake. Oh right...tv set. Even the impala was fake. Dean was not happy about that. "How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?" Dean asked/yelled. We were lead to a big black SUV. We hopped in and the man in the front looked at us and asked, "You know whereabouts you want me to drop you off? Jensen?" Dean looked confused for a second, "Me? Yes. Um...I – I'll just tag along with, uh..." I leaned over and whispered, "Jared." He nodded, "Jared...Jared here." The guy looked confused, "Huh. Since when are you guys talking?" Sam decided to get the heat off Dean, "Yeah, uh, y-you know what, Clint, uh..." I corrected him quickly with a smile. "Clif." Sam stuttered out a response realizing his mistake, "Y-yeah. Yeah, of course. Clif. Obviously. Um, so, uh, I think we're gonna go back to my place a-and do some...work." Dean nodded"Work on our acting." I nodded and smiled, "Yeah." Dean continued, "For our characters. For the show." I kicked him leg and he growled in pain. for a professional liar he REALLY sucks at lying. "All right." Clif said uncomfortably. "Are you and (Y/N) in a fight or something Jensen?" Clif said looking at us. "Um no...why?" Dean said uncomfortably. "Oh nothing it's just... you guys have personal space. Usually there's so much sexual tension you could suffocate." Clif explained. Both Dean and I turned bright red as Sam tried his damndest to contain his laughter. Dean decided to get the focus off us by asking, "Where the hell are we, anyway? (sees a Welcome to Vancouver sign) Guys, we're not even in America."

We got to Jared's house and it was enormous. It looked like a castle. "Nice modest digs, Jay-z." I said looking around. "Wow. I must be the star of this thing." Sam muttered to himself. Dean scoffed "Yeah, right. Check it out." He said nodding towards a tanning bed. "What am I, Dracula?" Sam said. "George Hamilton Dracula." I said with a laugh. Dean found a liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle. "Oh. Now we're talking." He looked out the window and froze. "Dude, you have a camel in your backyard." Dean said. Then we heard a voice from the stairs, "It's an alpaca, dumbass." is that? "Ruby?" Dean and I say in unison. She rolled her eyes at us, ""Ruby." right. That one never gets old. How was work today, hon?" she said standing on her tiptoes to kiss Sam. I'm dying to kill this demon bitch. "Wait. You and Ruby?" Dean said wide eyed to Sam. "Do you honestly think that's funny, Jensen?" non-Ruby said annoyed. "Right. Right. 'cause you're not Ruby. You...I mean, how could you be? You...Of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby. And you are, uh, in...Jared's house, Uh, because you two are......Married! You married fake Ruby?" Dean said spotting the wedding picture of Sam and Ruby. She may not be real Ruby but I'll still kill her for my own personal enjoyment. (Y/N) is an actress right? Maybe we could just pretend she is the black-eyed-bitch and kill her... it would be very therapeutic..... Okay when did I become Lucifer? "Common sit let's have a drink" Non-Ruby smiled. We all sat down and she passed out the whiskey. I was about to take a sip when I heard, "CRAP" just as the liquid almost touched my tongue the glass was pulled away by Non-Ruby. If i wasn't gonna kill the bitch before I was now. Seriously what is with my attitude tonight? "I'm so sorry I completely forgot!" Non-Ruby said leaving with my whiskey to pour it in the sink. My anger turned to confusion, "Forgot what?" I said. She laughed, "How is the pregnancy treating you anyway? I know when we had Tom--" She was cut off by the sound of Dean spitting out his drink. I felt like I had the wind knocked outta me...pregnancy? I'm pregnant? "P-p-pregnant?!?! What the Hell are you talkin' about!" I couldn't move the word bounced around the inside of my skull. pregnant . Over and over again. I could distantly hear Dean rambling in the background and Sam trying to calm him. I had never thought of having kids. I was pretty sure it wasn't in the cards for me. I know this is all fake. It's a different universe. It's all made up by Balthazar. But I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop the hope and warmth that I felt. This hope spread through my chest and my vision got blurry. I quickly blinked away the tears and excused myself to the bathroom.