Back in Black

(***HEY Y'ALL I'M SOOOO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET UP I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY LATELY AND WASN'T ABLE TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER. BUT HERE YOU GO! WE'RE BACK***)

EDENS POV*

He's gone. Dean has been missing for the past for weeks. The angels tell me he's a demon now. But he is staying completely under the radar. Sam went psycho torturing demons for information. Not that I care about the bastards mind you. But Sam has been on edge since Dean... well you know.. I've had heaven search 24/7 for Dean but he is nowhere to be found. And Crowley is absolutely zero help. Metatron is taken care of but there is still tension in Heaven. Me being distracted my Winchester drama isn't helping the already terrible situation back home. 

These past few weeks have made me miss Hell. My brothers are either dead  or imprisoned. My best friend is completely off the rails. And Dean... Dean is just gone... I was completely alone and quickly losing hope. The thing about hell was, no matter how bad the torture was... I always had hope. Hope that I would one day escape and be with my family again. Now it seems all I can do is pray to dad nothing disastrous happens for five freakin minutes... and I miss him... I really REALLY miss him. 

As I sat in my own self pity I felt the phone in my pocket buzz. The contact name flashed 'CROWLEY  😈' . I sighed and pressed answer. "What do you want Crowley?" I said. "Well hello to you too darling. As much the radiant goddess as ever I see." He arogently smirked into the phone. "Don't test me today crowley. I'm in a mood. Now what do you want?" I said falling back onto the motel room couch. I heard him chuckle to himself, "Well darling I have a feeling your mood is about to change... A certain Moose has been sniffing around and its become rather annoying. Now he is close to finding our dearest squirrel and I have a feeling things will escalate quickly from there..." He said. I sat up hearing him talk about Dean. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "Well Darling I feel as though it would be in my best interest if YOU were to reach Dean Winchester 2.0 before Sam comes in here and gets him all riled up. What do you say?" I don't understand his reasoning and honestly I don't care. If he will tell me where Dean is, I'll gladly hop into his little trap. "Where is he?"

>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>

I walked into the small town bar. The smell of alcohol and sweat assaulted my nose. I looked onto the stage and saw him. Dean Winchester. He was... singing karaoke? It had only been a few weeks and yet he had changed so much. Not physically but...spiritually. His comforting aura was now shrouded in darkness and bloodlust. As hippyish as that sounds, it's true. 

I walked over to the bar, sat down, and ordered a drink

I walked over to the bar, sat down, and ordered a drink. I felt Dean's eyes follow me the entire way as he continued to sing. I heard the bartender chuckle. "Jeez. I'm guessing you know that guy...What he an ex or something?" I look up from my drink to him. I gave him a sad smile. "yeah something like that." I said taking a sip of my drink. He was a handsome guy. Somewhere around 25 years old maybe. I don't care enough to do my goddess mojo to find out.. "Well it's on the house for the pretty lady." He smiled winking at me. I smiled back politely and finished off my drink. "How bout you keep em coming. I have a feeling I'm gonna need em." I said as he re-filled my glass. "I never caught you name." He said. "I'm Eden. You?" I responded trying to distract myself from Dean's unbreakable gaze. He smiled. "Matt." He said. Another customer called Matt over and he looked back at me, "Be right back Eden." He said testing out my name. He turned and walked over to the other customers. 

I heard the music stop and I know what comes next. Dean hopped down off the stage and sauntered over to the seat next to me. But to my surprise he didn't sit down next me. He walked directly behind me. He was so close his chest was against my back. I continued to focus completely on swirling my drink around rather that the strange feeling in my stomach. He moved my hair behind my ear with one hand while the other snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. He brought his mouth to my ear and began to talk in a low gravelly voice, "Hey Sweetheart... Not that I didn't miss ya, because believe me baby girl I did miss you... But what are you doing here Eddie?" I continued to look straight ahead as he spoke. Trying my damndest not to show how much this was affecting me. Why was this affecting me so much? I know I missed my friend but FATHER... this was different. I couldn't describe it. "Just needed a drink." I responded sounding surprisingly indifferent. "Really..." He said flipping my stool around so I was facing him. He now stood in between my legs. One hand still rested on my waist while the other held up my chin. His thumb stroked random patterns on my cheek as he stepped closer. He was now only a breath away. "Is that so?" He finished his thought. "No but it helps." I responded looking him straight in the eye. Dean was about to say something when Matt the bartender spoke up. "Hey buddy! Why don't you give the lady some space. keep you hands to yourself." Matt said angrily. " Hey why don't you mind your own damn business BUDDY." Dean growled back. "Are you okay Eden?" Matt asked looking at me with concern. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER...." Dean spat pulling me up from my chair and holding me to his chest possessively. "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to let her go." Matt said while he grabbed my arm in an attempted to pull me away from Dean. BAD MOVE. Dean immediately grabbed his shirt and pulled him all the way over the counter. Not caring that he was knocking over glasses. Before I knew what was happening Matt was on the floor with Dean on top of him. Punch after punch. Dean threw at Matt's face "NEVER EVER TOUCH HER!" Dean roared. I went to grab his arm to pull him off but before I could I was pushed aside by one of the waitresses. "Dean stop!!!" The blonde shrieked as she ran up. "Baby you'll kill him!!!" She screeched. Baby? who the hell is this? Dean completely ignored her. "DEAN STOP!" She tried again. He once again ignored her and continued to beat up Matt. "Dean...." I said calmly. He stopped immediately and his head snapped towards me. "Stop" I whispered as I kneeled down. I calmly grabbed his wrist and pulled him away. He let me. He stood up with me  without breaking eye contact. "Is there some where we can talk Deano... alone?" He nodded and placed his arm around my waist leading me away from the bloody scene. Dean Winchester... what have you become?

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SMALL GLIMPSE OF DEAN AND EDEN > MORE TO COME!!!