New News

One week later:

Kate had asked me if I wanted to go and do a bit of Christmas shopping with her and I said yes. I left the triplets with the nannies and got ready I put this on

We met at a milkshake bar and got a drink their first and sat and had a catch up

We met at a milkshake bar and got a drink their first and sat and had a catch up. She said she had something to tell me she looked nervous and I said "what is it" and she said "I'm Pregnant" I put my hand over my mouth gob smacked I didn't no what to say I was so excited. She said that it was an accident but they were both happy about it and I said that's all that mattered. After we finished we went shopping. We got lots a baby clothes for my little one and hers. I also got Alfie a new watch, new designer clothes and aftershave. Kate also got her boyfriend Harvey some stuff to. Her boyfriends name was Harvey. We finished shopping at stuff and we both went home. I had all the bags packed for the trip away. When Alfie got back we bathed the babies and put them to bed they had done well in their own rooms which was good. Me and Alfie talked and I said that I missed my friends a bit as I was always with the babies which I loved so much but still wanted a bit of time. He explained that I could go and see them whenever I wanted. Me and Alfie went to bed all cuddled up I loved it this way.

1 week later:

We were on our way to the private jet and as we got their it seemed much bigger than the previous ones but I figured that it had to be with the babies now. As I walked onto the plane I was so shocked...

All our family and friends were their. My parents and Alfie siblings and all our friends they all had champagne in their hands. It was amazing. We had a really good flight and I couldn't wait to get their and get settled in. When we got their it was the same one as last time because Alfie had bought it but he also bought an even bigger one with 5 bedrooms so we used this one instead. We arrived at about 4pm in the afternoon so we all got together to have some food made by the chef then we put the triplets to bed. After this me and Alfie got changed and went in the pool for a bit just like old times! We got out and then went to bed and cuddled.

The next morning the babies woke up at 9am which was really good and me and Alfie got up with them and got them dressed this is what we put them in