The Wedding Day

The night before:
I was in one of our other penthouses in the city with Kate, Leah, Sophie, Natalia and Hariette. They were all staying over tonight it was so exciting. As we sipped a couple of cocktails we were all talking about last year how I was this wild, young and silly girl who had matured into a women. Looking back Alfie had changed me for the better I was so wreckless when I had first met him but instantly when I saw him I was so calm I just loved him so much. That night was full of giggles and laughter. But by 11:30pm it was time to go to bed I had to be up for 9am the next morning as the ceromony was at 12pm. As I went to bed that night I was so nervous, anxious, excited and happy I couldn't believe I was marrying Alfie it didn't feel real. I drifted to sleep with these thoughts in my mind.

The next morning:

I woke up at 8am that morning feeling so excited. I jumped in the shower straight away and put this on ready to get my hair and makeup done at 10am 👇🏻👇🏻

 I jumped in the shower straight away and put this on ready to get my hair and makeup done at 10am 👇🏻👇🏻

I was so so so excited I thought I was in a dream honestly.
I went downstairs and the housekeeper was making us breakfast. I ran back upstairs to get all the girls up and told them to come down for breakfast. They did and we all enjoyed it Leah (the housekeeper) was so good at cooking. Just as I had finished my breakfast the lift doors opened it was the hair and makeup artists. We all had our makeup down with rose gold I shadow it was mostly natural though I didn't want lots of makeup caked on my face. For my hair I had I like this 👇🏻👇🏻

This was literally the absolute image of what I wanted I didn't expect it to be this good

This was literally the absolute image of what I wanted I didn't expect it to be this good. My bridesmaids had their hair like this👇🏻👇🏻

I think this lookes absolutely amazing the hairdresser did such a good job with our hair!

It finally reached 11:30am it was time to get my dress on I loved it so much I couldn't wait for Alfie to see it on me! As Kate and a couple of the other girls fastened it it didn't feel real it looked so amazing. By the time I was fully ready and had my jewellery and perfume that Alfie had had delivered for me on it was time to go. I hope he had got the cuff links with the wedding dates on I thought that would be really nice. As we drove in the car with my dad I was feeling so nervous, I didn't know what to expect.
We got to the bottom of the aisle and got so nervous the music started and I started to slowly walk down the aisle with my arm linked to my father's. We got to the bottom and when Alfie saw me in my dress I could tell he was struggling to hold back tears he whispered " wow you look so beautiful!" I said back " You look so so good to" as the vows were read out me and Alfie finally said "I do" to each other this was my ring👇🏻👇🏻 as soon as I saw it I knew that it was the on

 We got to the bottom and when Alfie saw me in my dress I could tell he was struggling to hold back tears he whispered " wow you look so beautiful!" I said back " You look so so good to" as the vows were read out me and Alfie finally said "I do" t...

Thai was Alfie's ring I was in love with it just as much as I was with mine this one was gorgeous 👇🏻👇🏻

Once the priest was finished we had a sweet and short kiss. As we walked down the aisle again we had confetti thrown over us. I was all smiles, I couldn't stop. We stood at the end getting hugs off people and people were congratulating us. As we walked through to the reception I was overwhelmed it looked so amazing they had done such a good job. It looked so pretty. We all took our seats and all of us talked to one another it was just so amazing. For our starter we had scallops with a pea puree. For our main we had braided lamb shank with creamy mashed potato and gravy it was so nice. For our dessert we had tiramasu this was to die for it was my favourite dessert. All of the guests seemed to enjoy the meal to i was really pleased about that, I wanted the guests to be having just as much fun as we were.

It finally came round to our first dance I was nervous about this I couldn't dance but it was a proper one after all. As we started we were going around in circles Alfie had his hands around me and I had my hands on his shoulders. Our heads touching and us nearly kissing. As it came to the end me and Alfie kissed passionately. After this we then cut the cake it was amazing it tasted so good. As me and Alfie walked around talking to people we were all doing shots, drinking it was amazing I really enjoyed it. I was a bit tipsy and so was Alfie but we kept going it was 10pm by now and the other nighttime guests arrived a fe hours ago we welcomed them and were talking to them. Me and Alfie bumped into each other occasionally when we were walking around we kissed each other and then continued on. I was more than drunk by now and so was Alfie but we were having the best time and that's all that matters. As it reached 12am everyone started to leave and so did me and we went to our hotel room. We got changed and got into bed I couldn't believe we were MARRIED now.

The next day:

We both work up cuddled into each other. It was 10am and I felt so fresh Alfie was a little bit hungover but he needed to get over that as we flew away on our honeymoon later today. I quickly got changed into this👇🏻👇🏻

I wore this to go for breakfast - something comfy

I wore this to go for breakfast - something comfy. For breakfast I had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and Alfie had eggs benedict. It was so nice honestly it was some of the best pancakes I've tasted in my life.

I still couldn't believe that me and Alfie were husband and wife. I really couldn't it felt amazing though to have that ring on my finger.