The Second Date

I had a few nights at work which I didn't see Alfie at all these days but we spoke all of the time. It came to Friday night, the day before we were meeting up again I just couldn't get to sleep I was excited, I had missed him so much I couldn't wait to see him when I eventually got to sleep it was just a couple of hours before I had to get up to go shopping and the general stuff before I would start getting ready. Unfortunately, Alfie couldn't relate, he spent his days mostly working from home or in meetings, he had his shopping and general house chores done for him by his house keeper.

As it was a surprise I didn't know what to wear so I texted him.

"Hi handsome just wanted some ideas of what to wear for tonight xx"

"Hi gorgeous you would look amazing in anything, better in nothing😂, but go for something casual this time you will look amazing I'm sure.😘"

I eventually decide on this outfit 👆👆

It finally came around to the time I had been waiting for the time Alfie's driver would pick me up. I watched him pull up outside my house and I rushed to the door and into the car before Charlie (his driver) could even exit the car and open the door for me.

Alfie was wearing jeans, a lactose top and trainers he looked so great.

He said to me "wow you look 10 outta 10 right now I'm gunna need you to put this on now though" he showed me a silk blindfold and started to put it on me but I stopped him and said "whoo I want a kiss first I haven't seen you in like months" I say exaggerating he says "okay then bossy" in a playful way. Our kiss is just a peck, but I didn't mind I was just glad to see him and kiss him again facetime just wasn't the same.

So I got the blindfold back on and we drove away the car ride was mostly silent but not at all awkward I could feel the nerves starting to override the excitement so I was glad to know the car ride had stopped.

As Alfie took my had and led me to the destination I could feel myself getting excited now but before I could go anymore into my thoughts the blindfold was off. As I opened my eyes I couldn't believe what was in front of me... A helicopter and Alfie was stood right beside it ready to take me on an adventure. I couldnt believe it I was so shocked.

Before I could take it all in I was inside it ready to take off. Alfie was flying the helicopter and I was sat right beside him.
As we took off he said to me "I'm taking you for a fly around New York tonight baby." I replied by saying "Alfie your just the best" I say while reaching over to give him a kiss.

As we landed from the fly my head was buzzing with the breath-taking sight of the city- lit up with the millions of lights all over. Alfie then filled the silence by saying to me "I know it's early but will you be my girlfriend?" I reply with "YESSS I coudltn think of anything better!"

Alfie's POV:

I can't believe she said yes I was so nervous and just wanted to do something to show her I really cared, something to blow her away. I was falling for her fast I didn't know what it was about her it just felt like she was the one - there was this feeling inside me that I had never felt before.

Charlotte's POV:
After that we went back to Alfie's place and were meet by a delicious-looking steak with roast vegetables on the kitchens island cooked by his housekeeper. As we ate we talked about each others lives and got to know each other even better we were beginning to have so much in common it was unbelievable.

After this we went to bed I wore one of Alfie's T-shirts for bed while he was just in his boxers. We lay there flicking through Netflix I was lying on his chest with my legs wrapped around him we found a movie then watched it.

After it finished Alfie looked at me and started to kiss me and I kissed home back. We then went to sleep cuddled up together, I couldn't of thought of anything better